SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I better not go in, after all I know that he is going to block me
The funny thing now is that this idiot , didn't give a role for people who join linked to patreon, if for example a lower tier link patreon and join with the tier he pay, he could see who is sub and not. Right now i think the people inside are all not sub XD. But not expect anything worth in there man before the ban that thing was more empity then the pubblic one

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Ok is making join all in the server of patreon, so good luck for you guys who are not banned into find some patreon guy inside who send the game . I think is impossible to find someone who write on that too considering the pubblic one was empty XD , i can only imagine that one with less people
screen.png

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Ok is making join all in the server of patreon, so good luck for you guys who are not banned into find some patreon guy inside who send the game . I think is impossible to find someone who write on that too considering the pubblic one was empty XD , i can only imagine that one with less people
View attachment 2395488
I was hoping for update 24 before the end of February, but I think we'll have it at the end of March lol

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Inusen's games don't interest me much anymore, but his comics do call my attention a lot despite being with a generic story View attachment 2398573
I can't take anything serious from this guy, after he left Milftoon you can see he didn't even learn a single good thing from all those years, he probably buys scam courses these days

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Inusen's games don't interest me much anymore, but his comics do call my attention a lot despite being with a generic story View attachment 2398573
Yeah, have to admit he does make better comics than games.
I can't take anything serious from this guy, after he left Milftoon you can see he didn't even learn a single good thing from all those years, he probably buys scam courses these days
Playing devils advocate on this one, but Milftoon Grounded got the abandoned tag so it's pretty clear that Milftoons were not being smart either. Both Inusen and Milftoon fucked each other over and with the former screwed up what little good will was left when Milftoon Drama ended and then made the latter look nominally sane until they failed to deliver their lasted game and permanently destroyed their reputation.

I can't take both seriously but at least Inusen does put in work, doesn't mean that both haven't damaged their own brand.

Reactions: darkel2001 and Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Impossible to understand for me how this comic could be good, ok blah blah blah disney style who cares, bad angle not showing anything good, story usless and even the art , we havee a fucking link on the pic AHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA

Last edited:

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Impossible to understand for me how this comic could be good, ok blah blah blah disney style who cares, bad angle not showing anything good, story usless and even the art , we havee a fucking link on the pic AHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHA
The only good thing is that they are short comics, and I suppose they are to ease the wait for their games, why would you care if you are not a patron you're not being scammed? :ROFLMAO:

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
The only good thing is that they are short comics, and I suppose they are to ease the wait for their games, why would you care if you are not a patron you're not being scammed? :ROFLMAO:
Because people pay and invest on discreenvison for see a comic of five pages , with two page of talking and three of bad art sex XD. i mean more scam then this, and again the pic , repeat with me , the pic on patreon , posted only on the post section of patreon have the fucking link on it , on the dialogue , and on every panel bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: darkel2001

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Do you think it's too late for Inusen to make a quality product?

I spoke to a guy on Discord and he says the ideas he's collected on his Patreon look promising. I hope so!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Do you think it's too late for Inusen to make a quality product?

I spoke to a guy on Discord and he says the ideas he's collected on his Patreon look promising. I hope so!
Of course he could but he has to cut his bullshit first, but he only needs to make quality animations and finally set a real goal when it comes to the stories and routes so the game doesn't feel like the next girl of the month thing.

Also get a fucking Team and stop doing all the shit he does at the same time.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes