Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
OH MAN SUCH A NICE IDEA, WRITE GOOD AND SERIOUS, CONSIDERING PEOPLE AND PATREON MORE, SHOWING DEDICATION ON YOUR WORK. YOU KNOW WHAT: View attachment 2411827 View attachment 2411828

We give you the same short comic as usual , with not only two link to patreon for a comic on patreon, but 4 link in a single page of comic with more link then panel. As you guys said, a STORY, completely new and never see a woman draw excatly as the other big boobs and big ass, saying is ugly and shit , getting fucked again by another man. Wait is the same of debra and reused all over because is the only thing that you guys pumped up as a story and make support to discreen, naaaaah this is completely new only a good artist and writer could think something so personal and new. Now go pay for take the best next update ever where we have the same story but repeat let's gooooooooo :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
Sometimes I don't know if you are as mad as Inusen or you are just taking the piss out of him.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
True, I don't mind if we get to see another woman but it veers too much of the story or even just the flow of things. Trying to tell Inusen anything isn't gonna happen because his discord is hollow and soulless, no one is giving him proper feedback or even criticising him.

At this it's better to just watch Inusen's slow fall because he hasn't been done anything to fix the game. If I was to make any recommendations it would be:

• Lower the fucking paywall, make it 45 USD tops if he is rewarding people and give people that pay 10 USD the extra scenes and make them available on for everyone on the previous build.
  • Make draft of the story and talk with Writers about it on how to improve it alongside his patrons.
  • Create a list of girls that are the main, secondary and tertiary/side and make sure that the story isn't move so haphazardly.
  • Make the game less linear, give people the chance to meet with X girl and develop a relationship with them. This could potentially lead to the game having multiple endings but at least you could have options in how it's played. TSoTH is currently a really bad Kinetic Novel with no consequences to your actions.
Inusen got a treasure trove but is too greedy to properly make bank on what he has.
- Lowering the paywall is something that all sensible people have demanded of him and that has provoked Inusen's fury, he should get a financial advisor who is not a scammer like him so that he can better treat his resources.
- That he makes the game with multiple endings is ridiculous especially knowing that Inusen and his writers are mediocre at creating good stories. I just want it to move forward with its main story and give the characters a decent ending, either for better or for worse.

Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Sometimes I don't know if you are as mad as Inusen or you are just taking the piss out of him.
Bro i just know for what get mad XD, and i like to do. Honestly i'm so chilling that you can't imagine , i can access to all without give him a single dollar and show to all of you more chill then that XD. But still i don't eat shit like most of you do, i don't say good story , good art , good my balls. I support artist who really do seeing him scam people, do shit and still earn from them made me sad for you not for me.That's why when i got the chance i made this thing for fun, i mean you don't like the edit XD, imagine if the comic will be posted everywhere with that cover XD

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Which update for The Secret of the House Ch.2 has the footjob scene?
Again man we got i think one scene with fred licking the feet two or three updates before last one, and for the next, still not out, we got a teaser with a possible scene of a feetjob

Dec 12, 2020
OH MAN SUCH A NICE IDEA, WRITE GOOD AND SERIOUS, CONSIDERING PEOPLE AND PATREON MORE, SHOWING DEDICATION ON YOUR WORK. YOU KNOW WHAT: View attachment 2411827 View attachment 2411828

We give you the same short comic as usual , with not only two link to patreon for a comic on patreon, but 4 link in a single page of comic with more link then panel. As you guys said, a STORY, completely new and never see a woman draw excatly as the other big boobs and big ass, saying is ugly and shit , getting fucked again by another man. Wait is the same of debra and reused all over because is the only thing that you guys pumped up as a story and make support to discreen, naaaaah this is completely new only a good artist and writer could think something so personal and new. Now go pay for take the best next update ever where we have the same story but repeat let's gooooooooo :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
Godzilla better not show up to this comment... gah damn...

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Well, the reason I'm asking is because I haven't played the game yet, so I don't know which day/update that feet licking scene is in

Tekiya

Formerly 'MILFS HUNTER'
Feb 10, 2020
Did anyone know how to extract photo and GIF frm this game, please share, i wanna make it 60FPS animation for everyong to enjoy

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes