Sep 1, 2021
Hi,
Yes, it's true that he left MD project, starting his own .
At first ,things weren't that bad ,but after all the time , there has been no decent improvement in game mechanics . They are too lame and people are not happy about it.
At the moment instead of makeing his game better, he tricks his patrons into buying lame arts and other things by manipulating them. Despite all the money hile makes, he insists on not hiring someone to help him with coding by bringing some excuses
So, in the end:

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
Anyone had an issue on day 16th where you need to talk to everyone to ask about the murder and when you do you the quest still says talk to everyone? Stuck can't progress. Am i missing something or someone?
No1 had an issue with this quest? on1.JPG

Scarpia

Jan 12, 2020
There isn't a guide for the whole game. As far as I am aware; we only have a walkthrough starting on Day 1-16 and Day 22-23. So I combined them all into one file for easier reading and added the Day 17-21. I have also created a PDF in dark mode because I know the problems with a walkthrough (white light).

Below is a combined walkthrough for Days 1-23 in different formats:

PDF: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - GDRIVE

PDF in Dark mode: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - GDRIVE

Text file: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
GDRIVE
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN EXPANSION 2022 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many Thanks

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
screen scammer.png
Another poor boy who encounter the scam man XD, he don't know he will never receive a reply about that. He's incredible that even if use this absurd method still people try to pay him, or ask help for pay him XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Icerock12 and Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
screen shit.png
This is from one of the discord server, maybe the new one, strangely he write that excatly the day i posted the screen AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Since we know you watch here discreen instead of be a cry baby why don't start talk withou ban for improve the game and all or maybe not. I mean is new comic is already a variation in color of debra AHAHAHHAHA.
He made a discord public and not , then become all public and in the new one he put random role, and now patreon don't know if are talking to other patreon or just not subbed, instead of do like all the artist and put the role on discord based on the tier on patreon , for know him and the other inside if are talking to a sub or not XD. People who ask about gallery not recive reply or got scammed with a usless site with low quality gif , or random pic. The comic are bad in all. I mean instead of see only this thing try talk maybe you can improve and not remain a scam, or like the say under the gallery, copy paste artist

Reactions: JBlake and Romich
Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 2472179
This is from one of the discord server, maybe the new one, strangely he write that excatly the day i posted the screen AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Since we know you watch here discreen instead of be a cry baby why don't start talk withou ban for improve the game and all or maybe not. I mean is new comic is already a variation in color of debra AHAHAHHAHA.
He made a discord public and not , then become all public and in the new one he put random role, and now patreon don't know if are talking to other patreon or just not subbed, instead of do like all the artist and put the role on discord based on the tier on patreon , for know him and the other inside if are talking to a sub or not XD. People who ask about gallery not recive reply or got scammed with a usless site with low quality gif , or random pic. The comic are bad in all. I mean instead of see only this thing try talk maybe you can improve and not remain a scam, or like the say under the gallery, copy paste artist
Godzilla no!!!!!

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
screendishit.png
AGAIN AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. same thing, old fat girl,the mother who fall for no reason, usless dialog, nothing. This dude called himself artist, is doing the same thing over and over at this point is an AI XD. Now i'm curios of you guys, you will love this debra story 30.0 again ?

• Angry
Reactions: JBlake

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Long ago he ran out of ideas. I think even their writers must not have any fresh ideas, their mentality hasn't changed since Milftoon apparently.

Reactions: JBlake
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes