Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
That's why I said the above, a supposed patron told me that the game would take months, maybe all this year, and he would only do his comics, and as you said this is a hard blow for anyone, but here they try to mix the two worlds in one person, and it doesn't seem fair to me, that it takes as long as it takes while some simply throw garbage.
Looked around and I haven't seen anything. So far his discord just has people asking him about walkthroughs and help.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Havent been around this thread in a while. What happened to secret of the house? I played the christmas update, but has there not been anything since then?

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
TESTING SOME COLORING FOR REMOVE THAT USLESS WATERMARK AND MAKE .PNG TOO dishitmaid.png dishitmaid2.png dishitmaid3.png dishitmaid4.png dishitmaid5.png dishitmaid6.png dishitsamantha1.png dishitsamantha2.png dishitsamantha3.png

I also saw my last message got removed, honestly this confirm me more i'm the only one trying is best for get what we need and deserve for all the scam. I will start consider that more when i work on hidden scene or stuff like this, apply so much without reason and see this stuff too makes me thinking is not worth. Anyway tell me how is this mark removed pic, gladly not take a lot of time recolor since inusen style is basically paint color put and color XD.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
TESTING SOME COLORING FOR REMOVE THAT USLESS WATERMARK AND MAKE .PNG TOO View attachment 2515427 View attachment 2515429 View attachment 2515430 View attachment 2515432 View attachment 2515433 View attachment 2515434 View attachment 2515435 View attachment 2515436 View attachment 2515437

I also saw my last message got removed, honestly this confirm me more i'm the only one trying is best for get what we need and deserve for all the scam. I will start consider that more when i work on hidden scene or stuff like this, apply so much without reason and see this stuff too makes me thinking is not worth. Anyway tell me how is this mark removed pic, gladly not take a lot of time recolor since inusen style is basically paint color put and color XD.
looks good

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Meanwhile i'm working on remove the watermark on milfboom pic, and TSOTH Easter pic, i want to write you guys a funny story that i discover only now, sadly i can write only here and not on discreen discord but will be funny for you that will see discreen reaction about it on his discord (in case let me know what he says XD). A lot of time ago you guys not know but discreen decide to make some pinups for high tier different for every high tier , in this way if the pic got posted he could know who posted it , for example one that i remember but was not the first is a debra pic fucked in the bathroom from an update, were every patreon recive different , like with sweat on face or not etc etc.... Now since i know about it i decide to modify the pic in this way he can't know who posted it since the pic not resamble the one sent. Now the funny part XD, i discover that sometimes remove the sweat for example change the pic but makes the pic excatly like another high tier XD and i discover that a lot of high tier got banned cause of them without know, basically the same pics of them since i recolored or sometimes remove parts from artbook pics etc... got posted and that dude banned them without asking HAHAHHAHAHAHAA. I'm so curios how much high tier he banned from that and wich one since it's totally random. Let me know is reaction on twitter or discord XD. Also working in the same thing for the new bunny pics so thanks discreen for the pics :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Just to be sure, the version of SoTH ch2 on the first page has some of the exclusive scenes on it?
Yes but you have to pay $20 or more for those so those scenes in the links here are behind paywalls made by Insusen

Reactions: FakoSIL

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Today i feel good so i want to give you a gift that i'm working only here, but if you can do me a favor a bit of spam of HI DISCREEN, I know you guys can't understand why but the dude will understand and most important will know how much money he lost AHHAAHHHHA. Today boys after month of silence i scammed the scammer, now need to go back on what he do to others and sorry to all the boys XD dishitgotscammed.jpg

Dec 12, 2020
Today i feel good so i want to give you a gift that i'm working only here, but if you can do me a favor a bit of spam of HI DISCREEN, I know you guys can't understand why but the dude will understand and most important will know how much money he lost AHHAAHHHHA. Today boys after month of silence i scammed the scammer, now need to go back on what he do to others and sorry to all the boys XD View attachment 2523730
Rock on...

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Imagine post five pics but most of the high tier are banned XD. So sad on the post write, we need support for the hard time we are passing. Yeah what a nice idea post five pics and four of them are only for high tier so no one will sub for see one pic AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA some people really can't understand
FtAZevgWwAIZdNh.jpg

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
It's probably cool to pay for 5 shitty photos a month for 20 and 70 bucks
the sad part is the way of talk, you got an hard time ok we understand, but why not be a good boy for make all help you, post the pic for all , maybe with max 10usd who is already an high price, but like this you make all happy. No better farm more then makes people happy. Right now is patreon is full of people asking why pay for no update of the game, people who can't talk for the fear or get banned, banned people who don't know why XD, banned people who can't get unbanned , people without rececive any reply and some who pay one dollar and see nothing. That's sad especially for a person who should thanks all for pay even without receive nothing for month. Easter or xmas not make people good . Scammer remain scammer

Reactions: shindosan2

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
No shit watermark on the pic, and png version, same copy body of debra for her too, really really really sad. And for let you guys know the bunny pic are totally trash, diana not show anything in that pic, and sussanna not even wear a easter outfit XD. And think there are people who pay for that bah

shitboom.jpg shitboom.png shitboom2.jpg shitboom2.png shitboom3.jpg shitboom3.png shitboom4.jpg shitboom4.png

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Decus and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
No shit watermark on the pic, and png version, same copy body of debra for her too, really really really sad. And for let you guys know the bunny pic are totally trash, diana not show anything in that pic, and sussanna not even wear a easter outfit XD. And think there are people who pay for that bah

View attachment 2538852 View attachment 2538853 View attachment 2538854 View attachment 2538855 View attachment 2538856 View attachment 2538857 View attachment 2538860 View attachment 2538861
Another game no one asked for, he really likes to push his refurbished ideas over and over doesn't he?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes