Unique2001212121

Apr 22, 2023
hello guys i just start today the game i put the save files in the game folder but its not working why its says image not found?? please help

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Look how clean are without that stupid watermark. I still need to finish susanna but i don't have any interest, is not in a bunny suit, is not sexy is really trash and with an higher price , gg for people who pay for that shit XD. Meanwhile inside the patreon of discreen between bot and banned, people are really irritated because they're waiting an update who will come as late as possible XD. DISCREEN give something to the boys instead to act like a kid , people will loose patience know they can saw this stuff without pay

debrabunny.jpg lidiabunny.jpg dishitgotscammed.jpg dishitdianabunny.jpg

P.s this last diana pic is really usless.... 30usd for take AHAHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
Look how clean are without that stupid watermark. I still need to finish susanna but i don't have any interest, is not in a bunny suit, is not sexy is really trash and with an higher price , gg for people who pay for that shit XD. Meanwhile inside the patreon of discreen between bot and banned, people are really irritated because they're waiting an update who will come as late as possible XD. DISCREEN give something to the boys instead to act like a kid , people will loose patience know they can saw this stuff without pay
I'm banned with no reasons XD, I said why and one of the moderator said 'I don't know'.
They are the best lmao
:ROFLMAO:

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I'm banned with no reasons XD, I said why and one of the moderator said 'I don't know'.
They are the best lmao
:ROFLMAO:
i heard of other who ask directly in dm to discreen, they ask, can i know why i get banned ?, This kid reply to them and then blocked them without know that if you block a person they can't see anymore the message AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Another one patreon asked on email, since this days is spamming is email for everything, he asked if can do something for proof that this ban is usless, the dude just sent a mail laugh, i think this guy is really i psycho

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017

View attachment 2567411 View attachment 2567412 View attachment 2567413 View attachment 2567414

P.s this last diana pic is really usless.... 30usd for take AHAHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
This are all boring what a scam

uchihafan125

Dec 5, 2018
Hey everyone, i'm new to this but can anyone tell me how to load new/downloaded save files for the game? I tried to directly extract it to to replace my old save file but it doesn't seem to work. Also how to get the grandma scene for day 17? Is it behind a paywall?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Hey everyone, i'm new to this but can anyone tell me how to load new/downloaded save files for the game? I tried to directly extract it to to replace my old save file but it doesn't seem to work. Also how to get the grandma scene for day 17? Is it behind a paywall?
You have to look for the appdata folder and search for the renpy folder in local or roaming and then throw the saves there as for the day 17 yeah is paywall and the day 21 link that had it was purged

Reactions: uchihafan125

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
I think i'm blocked on day 18 because of a bug in android version.
I click on the watering can to take it and use it for garden but it will just trigger the usual animation.
What can i do?

uchihafan125

Dec 5, 2018
You have to look for the appdata folder and search for the renpy folder in local or roaming and then throw the saves there as for the day 17 yeah is paywall and the day 21 link that had it was purged
Thanks for the help. Are there atleast gifs or video of the scene? I was hoping to finally see Fred Smash that Gilf

uchihafan125

Dec 5, 2018
So pay $20 and he gives you a code or a different version entirely? That's a sucky strategy to hold content hostage, is it possible to use a save editor?

Reactions: Zkorey

uchihafan125

Dec 5, 2018
i'm on day 20 and i've found all the bones, saw the grandma bush seen but debra's not showing up. Is there a patch or am i missing something?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes