Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
View attachment 2621222 THE SCAMMER IS RETURN BE SURE TO ADVICE ALL TO UNSUB View attachment 2621223

HERE I REPORT THE NEWS SCREEN OR COPY THE MESSAGE AND WRITE THIS EVERYWHERE SO WILL BE PLEASED. THE GAME IS NOT MONTHLY , NOW CHANGED IT, SO YOU CAN UNSUB AND MAKE HIM STOP WORKING ON IT. HE SAID THE LINE , LIKE OTHER CREATORS ON PATREON, HIM IS NOT A CREATOR IS A SCAMMER MAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR DESPERATION AND HOPE , IS NOT WORTH THE LAST PATREON CREATOR IN THE SITE. AS HE SAID NOT SELL CONTENT SO IF NOT SELL WE DON'T PAY AND WE WATCH ALL , AND HE DON'T ANSWER ANY MESSAGE IN: MAIL, DISCORD , SERVER DISCORD, TWITTER COMMENT, TWITTER DMS, PATREON COMMENT , PATREON MESSAGE, USLESS SITE COMMENTS ETC... IF ANY OF YOU GUYS SAW HIM REMEMBER TO BLOCK UPDATES OF HIM SO YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT.

View attachment 2621196

View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621213

View attachment 2621215 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214
Patreon is a site for sample products? wtf is he for real... you don't donate on patreon (unless the creator ask for a tip jar) you pay a sub this guy really has a wrong way to ask for support and then use the "Ooops sorry I didn't deliver" after you guys stay with me for years.

Yeah he's just a milker

Reactions: RabbitHole69
Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 2621222 THE SCAMMER IS RETURN BE SURE TO ADVICE ALL TO UNSUB View attachment 2621223

HERE I REPORT THE NEWS SCREEN OR COPY THE MESSAGE AND WRITE THIS EVERYWHERE SO WILL BE PLEASED. THE GAME IS NOT MONTHLY , NOW CHANGED IT, SO YOU CAN UNSUB AND MAKE HIM STOP WORKING ON IT. HE SAID THE LINE , LIKE OTHER CREATORS ON PATREON, HIM IS NOT A CREATOR IS A SCAMMER MAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR DESPERATION AND HOPE , IS NOT WORTH THE LAST PATREON CREATOR IN THE SITE. AS HE SAID NOT SELL CONTENT SO IF NOT SELL WE DON'T PAY AND WE WATCH ALL , AND HE DON'T ANSWER ANY MESSAGE IN: MAIL, DISCORD , SERVER DISCORD, TWITTER COMMENT, TWITTER DMS, PATREON COMMENT , PATREON MESSAGE, USLESS SITE COMMENTS ETC... IF ANY OF YOU GUYS SAW HIM REMEMBER TO BLOCK UPDATES OF HIM SO YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT.

View attachment 2621196

View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621213

View attachment 2621215 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214 View attachment 2621214
yo... you wiln fr with the lights lol

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
ALSO DON'T KNOW IF THIS GUY SEE THIS MESSAGE, BUT IN CASE, NOT ASK ANYTHING TO THIS GUY , GO IN LEGAL WAY SO YOU NOT ONLY RECIVE MONEY BACK BUT MAYBE MAKE HIM STOP BE A SCAMMER, WITHOUT MONEY MAYBE START TO LISTEN

screen.png

Reactions: MissPitri

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Patreon is a site for sample products? wtf is he for real... you don't donate on patreon (unless the creator ask for a tip jar) you pay a sub this guy really has a wrong way to ask for support and then use the "Ooops sorry I didn't deliver" after you guys stay with me for years.

Yeah he's just a milker
Two things here:

One: He got a hectic personal life ATM
Two: He is a lazy, greedy sack of shit.

Either way Inusen is terrible at communicating with his supporters and he thinks his wannabe professional writing will fool anyone. Man, Milftoon already fucked up whatever little good will they got from Inusen's blunder with Milftoon Grounded not having even a proper update and they fucked up on Record time.

Even if Inusen is the lesser evil here, he's still an entitled asshole.

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Two things here:

One: He got a hectic personal life ATM
Two: He is a lazy, greedy sack of shit.

Either way Inusen is terrible at communicating with his supporters and he thinks his wannabe professional writing will fool anyone. Man, Milftoon already fucked up whatever little good will they got from Inusen's blunder with Milftoon Grounded not having even a proper update and they fucked up on Record time.

Even if Inusen is the lesser evil here, he's still an entitled asshole.
couldn't have say it better Null and I know about his hectic personal life my issue is... after he had that issue he didn't took a break from everything in less than 2 weeks he was posting again and promising updates, that's why I don't care about some artists personal life because you might see how they really are and sometimes use that to gain empathy even if they don't deserve it.

But what do I know.

Reactions: Nullx54

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I don't know why you attack him so fiercely

I know that he cheats and cries a lot, and this is his fault, which is supposed to be clear and frank from the beginning

But I have become a content creator. It is really tiring work and takes many hours of effort. It is very difficult to make my work free, and I have worked nearly 100 hours.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017

I know that he cheats and cries a lot, and this is his fault, which is supposed to be clear and frank from the beginning

But I have become a content creator. It is really tiring work and takes many hours of effort. It is very difficult to make my work free, and I have worked nearly 100 hours.
I was also a content creator and I know how tiresome it can be, but Insuen is the type that pisses me off because he always lies on his posts and is always for the money and when someone calls him out he plays the victim, so yeah I hate the guy for that.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I was also a content creator and I know how tiresome it can be, but Insuen is the type that pisses me off because he always lies on his posts and is always for the money and when someone calls him out he plays the victim, so yeah I hate the guy for that.
Therefore, I learned the first lesson, which is to be frank with supporters without lying, to answer their questions, and to be in contact with them.

The second is to not give a specific date, just give progress updates

And the third is not to defraud, for example, recycling in scenes, this is called fraud

Reactions: Nullx54 and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Therefore, I learned the first lesson, which is to be frank with supporters without lying, to answer their questions, and to be in contact with them.

The second is to not give a specific date, just give progress updates

And the third is not to defraud, for example, recycling in scenes, this is called fraud
Hope you keep going that path until the end Sniper (Your idea has potential)

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
couldn't have say it better Null and I know about his hectic personal life my issue is... after he had that issue he didn't took a break from everything in less than 2 weeks he was posting again and promising updates, that's why I don't care about some artists personal life because you might see how they really are and sometimes use that to gain empathy even if they don't deserve it.

But what do I know.
It makes me wonder if he was just using his mother's death for sympathy points. I honestly was sympathetic towards him but also a bit leery because if he was sincere in his grief, not even he deserves to get attacked for it but if he wasn't, I think SOYVALENTINA as been too soft on him to this day. You just don't attack someone went their parent is dead but if they abuse that sympathy it's open season.

It really boils down to what you promise your supports, I've not been a content creator but I can tell that people gotta have deadlines and be consistent or else the supporters will get angry and drop the game. Even some devs that don't have a certain deadline at least show progress of their work and have actual releases that are good to keep the fans hooked. You don't see that with Inusen at all. He keeps people at arms length and anyone that asks questions he doesn't like will get banned. He even was outright harassing Milftoon which in hindsight they kinda deserved despite it being against the rules here(old news to most people here).

If Inusen actually communicated with his supports/fans, was legitimately committed to his work and wasn't so greedy he would have made bank. I keep on say that he does have talent but his biggest enemy is himself.

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I don't understand game creators, the guys get a lot of support and do nothing!, 30 days to draw 15 images and 3 animations. where a Noob like me can make an animation in After Effect in less than 2 hours, the guys have the pleasure of working at home, they have the support, they have the fans and they don't value it

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
It makes me wonder if he was just using his mother's death for sympathy points. I honestly was sympathetic towards him but also a bit leery because if he was sincere in his grief, not even he deserves to get attacked for it but if he wasn't, I think SOYVALENTINA as been too soft on him to this day. You just don't attack someone went their parent is dead but if they abuse that sympathy it's open season.

It really boils down to what you promise your supports, I've not been a content creator but I can tell that people gotta have deadlines and be consistent or else the supporters will get angry and drop the game. Even some devs that don't have a certain deadline at least show progress of their work and have actual releases that are good to keep the fans hooked. You don't see that with Inusen at all. He keeps people at arms length and anyone that asks questions he doesn't like will get banned. He even was outright harassing Milftoon which in hindsight they kinda deserved despite it being against the rules here(old news to most people here).

If Inusen actually communicated with his supports/fans, was legitimately committed to his work and wasn't so greedy he would have made bank. I keep on say that he does have talent but his biggest enemy is himself.
TOO soft, i write from the start a long message who got removed excatly becuse of my "softness" , this guy don't deserve a single of you defend him, and if not want to trust me go on is discord, now is free for all, try talk and chat, why 1000 user but only 3 talk, even patreon have fear to write anything or tell him anything, boys this actually crazy , this guy deserve a legal way for all the shit is doing. Professional firm my balls when you are alone making two pics and not even original. So stop supporting or defend this guy for everything we will write, you look yourself how bad think happen to all, but normal people learn from that , him is the same shit of day 1

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Well, I insist that Inusen's biggest problem is its very high prices for a decadent product and that in these months it has not been worth it at all. He releases comics to simulate, but high-ranking patrons must feel cheated, but if they don't realize it, it's hard for them to open their eyes to this creator. It's never too late to realize, starting with the limit on Patreon it should be $20, maybe he's going through bad times but he owns a business and has responsibilities to his clients.

Reactions: Nullx54 and Noce

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
why can't I get a cup of coffee? I click on it and it does not appear in the inventory, what is the problem and how to fix it?

Reactions: Vvcvv12
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes