WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
when i click on the doors 2 times it throws it to the main menu.sometimes the scenes get mixed up and it's a complete chaos.Is there any way to fix it for DAY-1-12?

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
I still hope for the day someone will upload the high patreon version here of day 23 with all shit included from the previous days.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
it's so cringe that the last post of a developer of a game on twitter, looks like a kid on youtube posting a tutorial to how download paint AHHHHAHAHA. That video shows nothing , just to calm people who are so angry to him even on patreon for still not posting anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
game is officially dead, everyone? I haven't seen it updated since February?
Well his mother died but at this point the man is just not being on point with everything. Doesn't communicate with his fans, doesn't give estimated deadlines or show testers unless you pay 20 bucks.

I doubt it's dead yet but it's close.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Well his mother died but at this point the man is just not being on point with everything. Doesn't communicate with his fans, doesn't give estimated deadlines or show testers unless you pay 20 bucks.

I doubt it's dead yet but it's close.
the real doubt is why you guys wait months for understand how shit is with fan and especially with not sub XD. To be honest right now is doing shit with patreon member too...really sad

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
3x.gif THE SCAMMER IS RETURN BE SURE TO ADVICE ALL TO UNSUB 3x.gif

HERE I REPORT THE NEWS SCREEN OR COPY THE MESSAGE AND WRITE THIS EVERYWHERE SO WILL BE PLEASED. THE GAME IS NOT MONTHLY , NOW CHANGED IT, SO YOU CAN UNSUB AND MAKE HIM STOP WORKING ON IT. HE SAID THE LINE , LIKE OTHER CREATORS ON PATREON, HIM IS NOT A CREATOR IS A SCAMMER MAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR DESPERATION AND HOPE , IS NOT WORTH THE LAST PATREON CREATOR IN THE SITE. AS HE SAID NOT SELL CONTENT SO IF NOT SELL WE DON'T PAY AND WE WATCH ALL , AND HE DON'T ANSWER ANY MESSAGE IN: MAIL, DISCORD , SERVER DISCORD, TWITTER COMMENT, TWITTER DMS, PATREON COMMENT , PATREON MESSAGE, USLESS SITE COMMENTS ETC... IF ANY OF YOU GUYS SAW HIM REMEMBER TO BLOCK UPDATES OF HIM SO YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT.

zxcv xv.png

3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif progress24_.png

3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif 3x.gif

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes