SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
OH BOYS THE NEW PINUP PICS ARE TRASH , BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS MORE TRASH, THE TEASER PIC FOR NEXT UPDATE, SHOWING DEBRA, MY GOD IF THIS IS THE TEASER I CAN IMAGINE HOW BAD IS THE UPDATE THIS TIME TOO , ALSO HE CONFIRMED AGAIN FOR MAY AREE YOU READY
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
progress24_.png

3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif
3x.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Valila and Noce

adm.nor

Feb 24, 2023
i have a big problem

my old save files can't work on the new apk for the game any more because i lost my old one and i can't just start the game from the beginning of chapter 2
i was on day 18 already

can some one please provide a working apk and complete save files for it

i'm playing it on my andeoid device

Thanks Guys,, Hope someone help

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
i have a big problem

my old save files can't work on the new apk for the game any more because i lost my old one and i can't just start the game from the beginning of chapter 2
i was on day 18 already

can some one please provide a working apk and complete save files for it

i'm playing it on my andeoid device

Thanks Guys,, Hope someone help

Reactions: adm.nor

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
What a shit the new bikini pinups, i will start working on them too like this cynthia one, but not expect anything , how sad people recive this for 30 or 70usd . I think this is reportable on patreon for how bad it is. ANYWAY PROFESSIONAL FIRM BOYS PROFESSIONAL FIRM, still nothing out and the only thing he can do is this shit AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

susannaeasterfromdishit.png susannaeasterfromdishit.jpg susannadishitAHHAHAHA.jpg cytnhiafrommyballs.jpg cynthiafrommyballs.png

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
What a shit the new bikini pinups, i will start working on them too like this cynthia one, but not expect anything , how sad people recive this for 30 or 70usd . I think this is reportable on patreon for how bad it is. ANYWAY PROFESSIONAL FIRM BOYS PROFESSIONAL FIRM, still nothing out and the only thing he can do is this shit AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

View attachment 2641791 View attachment 2641792 View attachment 2641793 View attachment 2641794 View attachment 2641795
How do you get this? do you pay for it?

sazafran

Nov 10, 2021
This is a noob question and I'm pretty oblivious to everything going on with the creator, but as a general question is If You Do 1.5 the most current version of the game? I keep going to different links for "version 2" and stuff like that thinking it'd be 2.0 and tried a couple links on other sites besides f95 and keep getting 1.2 on most of the links. So I was thinking version 5 on a site i found would maybe be like 5.0/probably a finished game at that point but its 1.5 . So is 1.5 the most current version out there and is it a finished game? I'm at the part in the game where you get the magic anvil and I have it in my town and laid down with Fauna and the mission scroll has like 52 missions on it with building a wall being near the end of the missions (mission 46) and at the bottom of the scroll it says "End If You Do 1.5", so is there anything after that or is that the finale of the game/it's a finished project or is there more out there? Sorry for kind of saying the same thing over and over but I wanted to get my point across lol. I really like the game and would like to "beat the game" so to speak lol. Also am sad you don't get to lay down with Artemis seemingly or maybe I missed something.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
This is a noob question and I'm pretty oblivious to everything going on with the creator, but as a general question is If You Do 1.5 the most current version of the game? I keep going to different links for "version 2" and stuff like that thinking it'd be 2.0 and tried a couple links on other sites besides f95 and keep getting 1.2 on most of the links. So I was thinking version 5 on a site i found would maybe be like 5.0/probably a finished game at that point but its 1.5 . So is 1.5 the most current version out there and is it a finished game? I'm at the part in the game where you get the magic anvil and I have it in my town and laid down with Fauna and the mission scroll has like 52 missions on it with building a wall being near the end of the missions (mission 46) and at the bottom of the scroll it says "End If You Do 1.5", so is there anything after that or is that the finale of the game/it's a finished project or is there more out there? Sorry for kind of saying the same thing over and over but I wanted to get my point across lol. I really like the game and would like to "beat the game" so to speak lol. Also am sad you don't get to lay down with Artemis seemingly or maybe I missed something.
this is for all in the hope could help: go on this site open the gallery of the game you need, see last pics and gif, if you saw them means you play full game, dishit is doing that for confuse people and make them sub, you can check for all is stuff like this

Reactions: Ale69 and sazafran

sazafran

Nov 10, 2021
this is for all in the hope could help: go on this site open the gallery of the game you need, see last pics and gif, if you saw them means you play full game, dishit is doing that for confuse people and make them sub, you can check for all is stuff like this
Thanks, I guess it kind of answered my question. As of what that site has in the gallery it seems 1.5 is the latest version that is out unless someone else says otherwise. It seems like alot of his work is unfinished work it seems because I played the Storybook and it only had chapter 1 but has 10 chapters so idk there. The Factotum game didnt go very far either but he prob dropped that to work on/start Secret of the House. Def seems like he put the most time into Secret of The House, but it was worth it, def think that one is the best by far. Heck I think that's one of the best put together things I've seen imo as far as art wise, I'd give it 5/5 if it wasn't for a couple minor annoyances gameplay wise but art wise it's great so a strong 4.5/5 from me. It's a shame tho, idk what exactly he did to upset so many ppl but his work is top notch stuff if you ask me, I'd pay for it if I was able to but sadly I can't, hence why I'm here (I'd still get stuff from this site even if I could afford it tho :p but I'd pay for stuff that deserved it too). Idk I wish more artists/creators would put their stuff out for free and had patreon there for people that wanted to donate out of generosity and not make everything behind a paywall but maybe that's asking too much sometimes too in some cases. Or maybe have SOME patreon/other donor site stuff exclusive, but then again I'd still want to see that stuff without being one so i'm torn on my own idea lol, maybe just a "see it early" kinda deal idk. To me tho the coolest creators do that and are still pretty successful too. Anyways this got kinda long and ranty so to get to the point, it might not have directly answered my question and unless someone else says otherwise imma take your word for it and count this as a super win lol. I already went to the site and got that and some other stuff I didn't know about too so to you, you get two thumbs up sir. Thanks pal, you da man.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Thanks, I guess it kind of answered my question. As of what that site has in the gallery it seems 1.5 is the latest version that is out unless someone else says otherwise. It seems like alot of his work is unfinished work it seems because I played the Storybook and it only had chapter 1 but has 10 chapters so idk there. The Factotum game didnt go very far either but he prob dropped that to work on/start Secret of the House. Def seems like he put the most time into Secret of The House, but it was worth it, def think that one is the best by far. Heck I think that's one of the best put together things I've seen imo as far as art wise, I'd give it 5/5 if it wasn't for a couple minor annoyances gameplay wise but art wise it's great so a strong 4.5/5 from me. It's a shame tho, idk what exactly he did to upset so many ppl but his work is top notch stuff if you ask me, I'd pay for it if I was able to but sadly I can't, hence why I'm here (I'd still get stuff from this site even if I could afford it tho :p but I'd pay for stuff that deserved it too). Idk I wish more artists/creators would put their stuff out for free and had patreon there for people that wanted to donate out of generosity and not make everything behind a paywall but maybe that's asking too much sometimes too in some cases. Or maybe have SOME patreon/other donor site stuff exclusive, but then again I'd still want to see that stuff without being one so i'm torn on my own idea lol, maybe just a "see it early" kinda deal idk. To me tho the coolest creators do that and are still pretty successful too. Anyways this got kinda long and ranty so to get to the point, it might not have directly answered my question and unless someone else says otherwise imma take your word for it and count this as a super win lol. I already went to the site and got that and some other stuff I didn't know about too so to you, you get two thumbs up sir. Thanks pal, you da man.
5/5 in SCAM. Want to know why upset , go talk to him on discord or twitter and say him you are here or you used the gallery . Let me know how it goes

Reactions: Zkorey

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
I see at his patreon there is a post about this game progress or status update 5 days ago, anyone can share? i wanna know if its abandoned or still continue

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes