zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
I still hope that someone go full joker and start leaking the high patreon builds without getting caught

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I still hope that someone go full joker and start leaking the high patreon builds without getting caught
Is funny since the high tier shows most of the time boring poses like the last one was Liza moving her hips in a weird way so yeah is better to stick with the gallery instead of paying $20+ for it

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
But most important what you guys need the high tier game if the scenes are all posted in gallery and all hentai site, just watch them, you need dialogue ? copy and paste what you saw and it's done XD

Reactions: Noce

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
Holy shit, why the hell does it take a literal minute to do anything in this game? And I got a game over cause I couldnt figure out how to clean the sponge and the dog pissed everywhere? What the hell kind of thinking lead to this being the first thing you have to deal with. God damn.

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
welp update was expected to release early june but i doubt it he only says false promises what a a-hole ill try to drop it here as soon as it out

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
welp update was expected to release early june but i doubt it he only says false promises what a a-hole ill try to drop it here as soon as it out
I hope you don't have the same user name in Patreon, when he finds out you'll get banned.

• Haha
Reactions: darkel2001

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Assuming it's true that the game will end in update 30, how you would the secret of the house end? :unsure:
In a fart joke, Fred fucks and dies farting at the end while Debra cries and gets mad because she has to clean that mess and since it will be made public that a young man died on her bed everyone will know she was cheating on her husband making her the laughing stock of the town, after that she will die of shame.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Darkel i think you are the only one thing this stuff have a story to be called story XD. Not even inusen as you can see care.

Anyway the best way to see stuff is like this, no fucking watermark and just the only part worth , if worth can be called is always same shit, here it looks debra reskin in blonde girl

clarshit.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Darkel i think you are the only one thing this stuff have a story to be called story XD. Not even inusen as you can see care.

Anyway the best way to see stuff is like this, no fucking watermark and just the only part worth , if worth can be called is always same shit, here it looks debra reskin in blonde girl

View attachment 2690435
I already said that I was not going to defend the artist anymore, but I have faith that the game will improve, especially since it is the one I have dedicated the most time to and I do not want all this to be a complete waste of time.

• Sad

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I already said that I was not going to defend the artist anymore, but I have faith that the game will improve, especially since it is the one I have dedicated the most time to and I do not want all this to be a complete waste of time.
sorry to break your bubble but this si Milftoon Drama 0.2 don't wait for a good ending and no the game will not improve if what you say is true 30 updates and we are in 23 almost 24 when it gets release and the guy never did anything to fix the game after his supporters told him and he just banned them I doubt he cares at all.

He's now promoting If you do 1.6 now

Reactions: Psiko933

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
sorry to break your bubble but this si Milftoon Drama 0.2 don't wait for a good ending and no the game will not improve if what you say is true 30 updates and we are in 23 almost 24 when it gets release and the guy never did anything to fix the game after his supporters told him and he just banned them I doubt he cares at all.

He's now promoting If you do 1.6 now
Honestly, I'd rather he give us a shitty ending than have the game end up abandoned (something like the Simpsons meme) and ending everything in the update 30 was a recommendation made to him on Discord (the surprising thing is that he wasn't locked ) These months of pause could have served to make better decisions, we'll see what happens.

someone4577

Oct 8, 2021
The man is literally saying "a few more days" for the past 2 weeks, I don't get it, why not just say that you are late and can't release the update on schedule? Why trying to calm down the crowd when it's actually doing the opposite?
I really can't understand the man sometimes

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The man is literally saying "a few more days" for the past 2 weeks, I don't get it, why not just say that you are late and can't release the update on schedule? Why trying to calm down the crowd when it's actually doing the opposite?
He's probably afraid he might lose patrons by saying something meaningful

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Excatly,like this is milftoon drama system, we don't say inusen will never draw them, we stop so the stupid will continue to sub. Now you will get this few days for months until next update , while him will eat and drink with your money

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes