darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
The good thing is that he has already lost many people on his Patreon, hopefully he was left in the red for not knowing how to manage his projects.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The good thing is that he has already lost many people on his Patreon, hopefully he was left in the red for not knowing how to manage his projects.
could have been in 3000 patrons if wasn't the way he is

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Bro lost ? you saw how many still not deserve one, is talking about mad update , right now it's at the beach enjoying that money while you wait tomorrow the update XD

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Bro lost ? you saw how many still not deserve one, is talking about mad update , right now it's at the beach enjoying that money while you wait tomorrow the update XD
I don't expect anything, I have a life outside of this forum XD and if you look closely, from being around 1,500 patrons today it's at 1,000 and it will surely drop to 3 digits soon. Even with that I don't think he learns the lesson.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I don't expect anything, I have a life outside of this forum XD and if you look closely, from being around 1,500 patrons today it's at 1,000 and it will surely drop to 3 digits soon. Even with that I don't think he learns the lesson.
And when it drops even further down he maybe realize i was wrong this whole time?

It was good back in the day when Discreen Inusen started to be independent while moving away from the milftoon shitshow, and how he was gonna deliver games on it's particular artstyle.

But his vibes on having issues like being a total ass with attitude issues, delays and a bad way to address things just killed the whole magic of actually bothering to support him in question.

He shoulda learned from the milftoon experience but instead seems the very same mistakes that lead milftoon to be known as a bunch of scammers POS is relatively got him by the time passing tbh :/

Anyways ditto on the forum thing, this is just a side thing to browse for games you're into giving it a look, playing it and if the dev or group of devs decide to continue on making games then u be for sure following and supporting if the content fullfills your consumer expectations simple as that.

Reactions: Noce

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Is there a quicker way to move around the house and town using keyboard ?
Also is the only way to get to the kitchen through the players room?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends, is this game slow burn or fast burn? I mean, does a mother have sex with her son soon (
And without logic) or does he have to do a lot of work and spend a lot of gameplay to have sex (logically) ?

Last edited:

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Hello friends, is this game slow burn or fast burn? I mean, does a mother have sex with her son soon (
And without logic) or does he have to do a lot of work and spend a lot of gameplay to have sex (logically) ?
Slow burn and the path to having sex with the mother figure(not the actual mother, more like a foster mother who takes you in her house) is logical and slow, It really takes a long time to actually have sex with her, However some of the other characters are easy to have sex , regardless its worth a play because of the character design and a lot of women.

Last edited:

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Bro you are real XD, then nothing more to say if you believe him that much then continue to hope, the update will never have all the month wait , that is sure, he didn't do nothing for four months, and is doing all now that's why is still not posting it. But i understand that the only way is you see when it's out at this point.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
I hope some madlad leak the patreon version and uploads everywhere where he cant report
Because it is obvious that free wont get a single scene outside 1

Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes