SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
what a shit i see, this game became trash full of watermark everywhere in a fucking game for patreon people XD WTF I'M WATCHING, this dude after spend all the money he got this months , rushed such a usless stuff like anna, can anyway explain wtf is that part of anna XD. I don't know how this guy on patreon payed probabily for all this month for recive this shit. I started the all for the gallery and i tell strict, my gallery will not have that shitty watermark, will take maybe a bit more , ok i mean next updated will be maybe in six month AHAHHAHAHAH. I will try finish when i can, taking all the stuff , already see the hidden scene and trust me i hope you guys here are not paying that dude, is really crazy how a single person can think pay money for that dude.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
what a shit i see, this game became trash full of watermark everywhere in a fucking game for patreon people XD WTF I'M WATCHING, this dude after spend all the money he got this months , rushed such a usless stuff like anna, can anyway explain wtf is that part of anna XD. I don't know how this guy on patreon payed probabily for all this month for recive this shit. I started the all for the gallery and i tell strict, my gallery will not have that shitty watermark, will take maybe a bit more , ok i mean next updated will be maybe in six month AHAHHAHAHAH. I will try finish when i can, taking all the stuff , already see the hidden scene and trust me i hope you guys here are not paying that dude, is really crazy how a single person can think pay money for that dude.
You had been late.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I guess he put all those watermarks just to piss you off. But yeah, that shit is excessive and dumb.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes