zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Because Inusen makes some scenes pay more to watch so unless you're a high tier patron you are out of luck
And he adds later as free content on the next patch after people bitched a lot and threatened to rip his ass

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
And he adds later as free content on the next patch after people bitched a lot and threatened to rip his ass
That was because some people asked him if they were going to release them for free eventually and he said NO so or course people got angry like always.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
is this for real? he actually placed watermarks all over the place XD, i dont get the reason, but it only makes the game look like its made of stolen assets.
Yes and in a cringe way make i profile on e-hentai called lidia saying is a patreon supporteer who posted pics XD, i got him already banned from rule i'm going to ban from that too for give him same medicine XD

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Finished all the story, now this late i need to finish some gif and give last check, tomorrow i should finish all and post it too, will be so fan to show discreen how made a gallery, without a single watermark and with all the story , What a sad artist. Plus i discover that next month hidden scene will be hard to find, all the supporter like ten or more want to unsub since understand that this guy is a scam XD

403.jpg 209.jpg

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Finished all the story, now this late i need to finish some gif and give last check, tomorrow i should finish all and post it too, will be so fan to show discreen how made a gallery, without a single watermark and with all the story , What a sad artist. Plus i discover that next month hidden scene will be hard to find, all the supporter like ten or more want to unsub since understand that this guy is a scam XD

View attachment 2717065 View attachment 2717069
by they way, any way to unlock the lidia scene

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021

View attachment 2717065 View attachment 2717069
He deserves to lose a lot of patrons, he should lower his ambition a bit before all his projects end up as Milftoon Drama.

Reactions: Valila

thomasjay414

Apr 2, 2020
Been looking for the Lidia hidden scene, but no dice.

Isn't there a way to look at pics in the build with RPA?? To see if it is even in this build we downloaded??

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Did chapter2 ever leak with the hidden paid scenes? I think one of the links had them up to day 19, but is the link in the OP the version without any paid scenes?

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Gallery:
(Just gathered all into a single post)

Day 1 to 20:

Day 21 to 23 Xmas Adventure:

Day 24:

Walkthrough: (Created & compiled some time ago)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thomasjay414

Apr 2, 2020
OK as usual some people don't fully read other people's post and just throw anything out there.

OK I used RPA Extractor, and extracted the images.

Well guess what there are NO images in game for Lidia like the ones posted on Ehentai website in my Windows version that was download from an early thread posted here.

So my guess those images are from a version of the game that is not posted here.

Can someone please verify this, as I am new at this, but learning quickly.

Reactions: left1000
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes