Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
OK as usual some people don't fully read other people's post and just throw anything out there.

OK I used RPA Extractor, and extracted the images.

Well guess what there are NO images in game for Lidia like the ones posted on Ehentai website in my Windows version that was download from an early thread posted here.

So my guess those images are from a version of the game that is not posted here.

Can someone please verify this, as I am new at this, but learning quickly.
Yeah, that version is not posted here. I think it's a Patreon exclusive version for Higher tier supporters (20$ or above).

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
OK as usual some people don't fully read other people's post and just throw anything out there.

Well guess what there are NO images in game for Lidia like the ones posted on Ehentai website in my Windows version that was download from an early thread posted here.

So my guess those images are from a version of the game that is not posted here.

Wait for the next update of the game, there this scene will probably appear in the free version

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
FINISHED, all the update is done, now after a last check of missing stuff i will start post all in the gallery, ah and cause of that genius idea to put watermark everywhere , dishit manage to let me learn a new way for increase the quality of this gif too, so now we have all at full quality in the gallery XD

35.gif

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Ah a little favor if you guys can , go on the folder discreen made through this link and click on Vote+ . So we remove that shit now that mine is already upload

• Angry
Reactions: Daemontan

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023

Those images are from a version of the game that is not posted here.

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
Ah a little favor if you guys can , go on the folder discreen made through this link and click on Vote+ . So we remove that shit now that mine is already upload
Why can't someone else have a gallery about the game up there? I do not understand. You just uploaded your gallery. I'm here to download games for free. I can't even open your gallery. Please upload your gallery to a place that does not indicate an error so that we can see it! Thank you!

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
Is there an up to date guide through?
It's built in the game now, check the notes on top left corner.

It is a bit annoying however, you need to be into a location for the bar to appear, for some reason it's not available when on map view.

Reactions: rop1
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes