NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Someone should just make a scene gallery because this game is terrible. One little error screws everything up and trying to fast foward to make it minutely more bearable sends you back to the tittle screen for some reason or at least it does in 1-12

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Why can't someone else have a gallery about the game up there? I do not understand. You just uploaded your gallery. I'm here to download games for free. I can't even open your gallery. Please upload your gallery to a place that does not indicate an error so that we can see it! Thank you!
FIRST: the gallery is here fully available and on other site too, so discreen good try
SECOND: The gallery posted is incomplete without all the stuff of the update
THIRD: The gallery is in disorder , all the file are put random and not easy to read like the viewer do after play it
FOUR AND MOST IMPORTANT: It's a way for adversite the scam of discreen, the author who now leak is own stuff for a bit of views, want to make a gallery too ? ok you can put the high tier pinups so we are all happy, start with svetlana bikini or debra valentine pic doing the blowjob and i'm here wait you.
Instead of help each other we need to divide gallery what you think genius

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have the full save until the 19th because I lost everything. Can anyone help..

Last edited:

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
FIRST: the gallery is here fully available and on other site too, so discreen good try
SECOND: The gallery posted is incomplete without all the stuff of the update
THIRD: The gallery is in disorder , all the file are put random and not easy to read like the viewer do after play it
FOUR AND MOST IMPORTANT: It's a way for adversite the scam of discreen, the author who now leak is own stuff for a bit of views, want to make a gallery too ? ok you can put the high tier pinups so we are all happy, start with svetlana bikini or debra valentine pic doing the blowjob and i'm here wait you.
Instead of help each other we need to divide gallery what you think genius
I just don't understand aggression. The files are really mixed up, but it doesn't bother me. I didn't even notice. I don't see your Gallery, but this game doesn't interest me so much after I've played it. I am glad that I have already seen the Lidia scene. I'd rather go to the Summertime Saga forum, that's what I'm interested in now.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I just don't understand aggression. The files are really mixed up, but it doesn't bother me. I didn't even notice. I don't see your Gallery, but this game doesn't interest me so much after I've played it. I am glad that I have already seen the Lidia scene. I'd rather go to the Summertime Saga forum, that's what I'm interested in now.
then why post a gallery who don't have all, people who are here are for see all XD, nevermind man go to the summertime saga forum

Reactions: Daemontan
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes