darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
INSTEAD OF PAY FOR DISCREEN PATREON , I WOULD PREFER SEE HIS FACE WHEN WILL SEE THIS TOO IN THE GALLERY View attachment 2658950
POSTED .PNG VERSION ONLINE SO GO CHECK IN THE GALLERY WHEN IT'S UPDATE
I'm not an expert or anything, but it only me seems to me that the quality of his drawings has declined? And I am not referring to the generic nature of her poses or her creativity creating an outfit, but to the image itself.

Reactions: Nullx54 and Noce

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm not an expert or anything, but it only me seems to me that the quality of his drawings has declined? And I am not referring to the generic nature of her poses or her creativity creating an outfit, but to the image itself.
It's been a while since the last time i commented about the dude and the amount of pages about this uproar circus made me think i still nailed inusen's ego being soo damn high!

As for the art, ditto on the expert area but i can totally notice a difference pattern on the quality and that seems concerning and sad as F :(

He really just needed to stfu, make up a proper schedule, eat up his ego and actually do things like he used to during his Milftoon Drama interactions.

You can fall to the ground hundred of thousand times, realize your mistake and improve. But on Inusen case he rather to fall and pretend everything is peachy and nothing should be done about it.

Reactions: Nullx54 and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Here's what to expect for Update 24:
- Let Debra's story move forward.
- That some stories advance and end.
- Let new characters appear (Make it Debra's daughter).

I just hope it's a decent update.
Reality: the same shit we have been playing for the last 2 years

PS. This is just a joke I don't expect anything anymore

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Here's what to expect for Update 24:
- Let Debra's story move forward.
- That some stories advance and end.
- Let new characters appear (Make it Debra's daughter).

I just hope it's a decent update.
I envy how you guys can still think it can make something, you think four months will be all in the update ??? bro the update will be big as he started yesterday and finish today, will have nothing , we have already seen some leak and it's terrible only in pics , this guy really is make easy money with people like you guys

Reactions: darkel2001

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I envy how you guys can still think it can make something, you think four months will be all in the update ??? bro the update will be big as he started yesterday and finish today, will have nothing , we have already seen some leak and it's terrible only in pics , this guy really is make easy money with people like you guys
I don't pay him a dime Valentina since day 9 of the update

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes