MissPitri

May 1, 2020
NO BOYS I REFUSE AFTER THIS , I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS CALL THIS AN ARTIST OR ANYTHING MORE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JESUS THIS IS A FUCKING RECOLOR OF CILI , AND A REUSING OF THE BLONDE OF THE SECRET OF HOUSE HIDDEN SCENE. ONE TO ONE IS NOT EVEN TRY ANYMORE.AND THIS DUDE WRITE ON TWITTER TO SUPPORT 70 JESUS FUCKING DOLLAR FOR AN ARTBOOK WITH PICS THAT CAN BE SEEN ON A GALLERY ONLINE FREE, ARTBOOK WITH THIS TRASH REUSING ART , AND IT'S FULL OF THIS THE UPDATE, FROM NOW ON IS NOT LITERALLY CONSIDERED ARTIST , IT'S LIKE A KID AT SCHOOL REDRAW THE ART WITH THE TRANSPARENT PAPER
draw made with paint for sure XD

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
Well I'm caught up in the drama .... time to ignore this again lol .. only new char hes made is the orc ... I mean I like that orc ... ...

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
unfortunately I think this game dies before the 35th arrives, it was just like Milftoon drama .. first delays and then stalling .. until it was abandoned
Agreed. Inusen doesn't seem to have a proper and sound work ethic. He does ok at the start and then veers of track. It would be better for him to take a small break and then go back to working on what he wants.

Dec 12, 2020
Agreed. Inusen doesn't seem to have a proper and sound work ethic. He does ok at the start and then veers of track. It would be better for him to take a small break and then go back to working on what he wants.
He's actually been pretty consistant with the game most people would want to play anyways... I just wished he got his own copy editor/writer to make the game great again...

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
The last updated the link wasn't called by new days but there was update,is that the case with this link or?

pr83

May 5, 2017
So is Discreen Vision just Inusen and they broke off from MilfToon to make their own stuff or is this someone totally different who just happens to have successfully replicated his style?
I'm sure this question gets asked here quite frequently so a disclaimer in the OP would be very convenient.

Reactions: ZEROYMAR
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes