Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
do you believe in this bs? honestly i think it's just more time to selling air. after that, the next one would go at least end of the year or even next year.
Thing about Inusen is that he says that he doesn't do deadlines and yet when he announces one he doesn't stick with it and moves the goalpost. At this point he deserves to lose his patreon either via false flag or the next purge. Completely unserious yet parades himself as a respectable creator. Even some of his discord members are getting fed up with him.

Last edited:

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Thing about Inusen is that he says that he doesn't do deadlines and yet when he announces one he doesn't stick with it and moves the goalpost. At this point he deserves to lose his patreon either via false flag or the next purge. Completely unserious yet parades himself as a respectable creator. Even some of his discord members are getting fed up with him.
Im here since 2018. I saw so many good games getting abadoned. They didnt have The sup. The lack of pladgers May cause some of Them to set up a end that was not suposed to be. And yet i see this shit and Wonder how long this is gonna go.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Im here since 2018. I saw so many good games getting abadoned. They didnt have The sup. The lack of pladgers May cause some of Them to set up a end that was not suposed to be. And yet i see this shit and Wonder how long this is gonna go.
It's what happens when you have enough talent to create a good product and the age of paypigs becoming more prevalent. Once you have a big enough fanbase willing to pay for your content, it can be withheld until it's necessary to release bits and pieces to get the fans back and then some. On paper it's a very solid plan because it allows one to get the most out of their content. On the flipside however it's a surefire way to anger anyone that isn't a sycophant and able to use critical thinking.

At this point F95 should create a "slow burner" tag to mark anyone that is scamming their fanbase or just being an idiot with release dates.

Reactions: zechosen and Noce

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
It's what happens when you have enough talent to create a good product and the age of paypigs becoming more prevalent. Once you have a big enough fanbase willing to pay for your content, it can be withheld until it's necessary to release bits and pieces to get the fans back and then some. On paper it's a very solid plan because it allows one to get the most out of their content. On the flipside however it's a surefire way to anger anyone that isn't a sycophant and able to use critical thinking.

At this point F95 should create a "slow burner" tag to mark anyone that is scamming their fanbase or just being an idiot with release dates.
I agree with you on that. Sadly i doudt The slow burner tag would be an option in The future. At this point o don't think they care much. At The end of The day. People spend their money where they like and freely. They Just don't check first if is a scam or not. I will never give my money to that guy.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
before the disaster , the game could be out for tomorrow public, but since next update is from who know wich years i will take more time and not rush for update the gallery, is starting to be usless cause discreen leak is stuff anyway so i can take my time and made all the animation a pinups little by little.

Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Update: He leaked all the update online in a galley XD and the game is out only for patreon this dude have problems, then i can do it slowly without worries XD, sad for you guys if it's ordered random and in random quality , i will start work on it this days

Reactions: MissPitri and Noce

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
if i was a patreon admin, i would take down inusen's page because his shit is literally breaking the new TOS

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Update: He leaked all the update online in a galley XD and the game is out only for patreon this dude have problems, then i can do it slowly without worries XD, sad for you guys if it's ordered random and in random quality , i will start work on it this days
Im not surprised at all

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Im not surprised at all
And you will not be surprised also if it was worth the wait, this time i don't tell nothing i just wait people comes and tell "but the story is evolving" , i thought would be a lot of stuff to do actually is not the updates that will require me more work XD. and apart from some frame, he added a new mechanic of the game that is usless and doesn't do anything. Good game for tomorrow i will star work on animation and pic for the gallery when i can. And for hidden scene this time too , no words takes probabily 2minutes for make him and wait 6months for a release

Reactions: Nullx54 and Noce

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
And you will not be surprised also if it was worth the wait, this time i don't tell nothing i just wait people comes and tell "but the story is evolving" , i thought would be a lot of stuff to do actually is not the updates that will require me more work XD. and apart from some frame, he added a new mechanic of the game that is usless and doesn't do anything. Good game for tomorrow i will star work on animation and pic for the gallery when i can. And for hidden scene this time too , no words takes probabily 2minutes for make him and wait 6months for a release
You can't Blame me or anyone else. Past updates wasn't worth The wait. So, its all The same as usual.

hobo187

Feb 14, 2020
9 months since the last TSOTH update(June 2023), and its content size does not reflect the time gap. This guy finessed so many.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
9 months since the last TSOTH update(June 2023), and its content size does not reflect the time gap. This guy finessed so many.
Yeah, at this point I wouldn't be surprised of more people left than joined, just to get such a bs of an update.

This is not gonna end well for the man.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes