zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
I have asked before but maybe the situation has changed since then.

The Secret of the House (Ch.2 Day 13-23) and The Secret of the House (Ch. 1 Day 1-12) full version all scenes ?
there used to have high tier patreon links here but they are gone thanks to insuen's gestapo

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
well. prepare yourselfs to be waiting another 5 months for the next update..

just a quick remind that its day 25. something about number five smells like shit for this franchise. MD died at 35.

Vamsi420999

Jul 4, 2018
Can anyone share with me any resources that contain all the sex scenes of this game in the entire 24 day journey. Any links which work would also suffice. As this doesn't have a gallery I need the links which contain all the sex scenes of this game.
Thanks.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Can anyone share with me any resources that contain all the sex scenes of this game in the entire 24 day journey. Any links which work would also suffice. As this doesn't have a gallery I need the links which contain all the sex scenes of this game.
Thanks.
DAY 1-20:
DAY 21-24:

If someone manage, can put this and the other gallery i made on the front page , so are more easy to find without send everytime someone ask it

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
There are more cowards and cocksuckers as phil leotardo would say than heroes
i think is just usless post stuff that will be share in the update anyway, the stuff are limited so less stuff to see next, if was a special i would post on the gallery, but if it's another in game pic i wait when the idiot share all for post directly all

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
At this point I can't even be mad at these scammers when it's clear that the people getting scamming are that unaware of the grift.
i just don't get how people don't see this shit in their faces.. a bunch of people give a lot of money just to receive air at the end of the month and it's pretty okay for them. its just fucked up.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
people where to download this game in Russian? and who knows if the developer abandoned this game?
he didn't but he does seems to enjoy to suck out people's money selling just air. it's been moth's in a row at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: FROZER

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
i hope someone leak everything for shits and giggles with a huge image of a finger and a pic of a C&D report to inusen's patreon
Paying $70 for early access and hidden scenes is a robbery and deserving of getting leaked.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes