Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Most of his scenes contain zoom and repeated angles.

And the same situation.

Very few of his scenes contain an excellent angle and position.

Then he now became angry quickly, and unfortunately, he started releasing the update within 7 months. :censored:

Reactions: Zkorey

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Most of his scenes contain zoom and repeated angles.

And the same situation.

Very few of his scenes contain an excellent angle and position.

Then he now became angry quickly, and unfortunately, he started releasing the update within 7 months. :censored:
Angry or not he will continue to farm money.

Why would he release an update if he gets profit out of it while he doesnt?

I mean, in perspective The same will happen to this game as had happened to MD. Slowly will enter The abandoned zone till gets the tag. And when it does, The game will be dead.

NotBot9

Oct 15, 2019
Inusen returned to incest in his comics, I think it's one of the best of its content, it's a pity that his originality when creating MILFs has been completely consumed. View attachment 2818155
That's why Milftoon Drama was his best work. The main reason why people played his games was because of the milfs and incest. Removing the incest made all his other games quite bad. He should have made a patch and I don't think patreon would mind since many other devs do it without getting banned.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
That's why Milftoon Drama was his best work. The main reason why people played his games was because of the milfs and incest. Removing the incest made all his other games quite bad. He should have made a patch and I don't think patreon would mind since many other devs do it without getting banned.
Half and half. for the fans of incent it was the stuff, also Joey looked younger in the first builds which was a bit disappointing for some.

Thing about TSOTH is that it could have a good story about cuming of age, finding a new family and finding justice for the one lost. Inusen could have written a good story and have people help him out with a lot of his games if he wasn't so stubborn and delusional.

In the perfect world we'd have both Milftoons drama and TSOTH and it would have good gameplay and story on top of his art.

Reactions: darkel2001

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Personally, I find it incredible how overrated Milftoon Drama was since for me it had many shortcomings. Although I would have liked to see an ending, I think the game ended at a good time, if not, imagine the game in the same situation as The Secret of the House currently.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Half and half. for the fans of incent it was the stuff, also Joey looked younger in the first builds which was a bit disappointing for some.

Thing about TSOTH is that it could have a good story about cuming of age, finding a new family and finding justice for the one lost. Inusen could have written a good story and have people help him out with a lot of his games if he wasn't so stubborn and delusional.

In the perfect world we'd have both Milftoons drama and TSOTH and it would have good gameplay and story on top of his art.
he doesn't give a fck about story. they just want money. they will continue to dry from those idiots loads of dollars

Sep 7, 2020

...and there is where lies the problem (among many). Inusen isn't a writer and I agree there was potentially a good story as you described. I'm sure there was no shortage of competent writers wanting to help him. But greed is a bitch and Inusen beds that bitch down regularly. So he wasn't going to pay anyone to help with the writing which is why it would be complete shit if it wasn't for his artwork.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotBot9

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
...and there is where lies the problem (among many). Inusen isn't a writer and I agree there was potentially a good story as you described. I'm sure there was no shortage of competent writers wanting to help him. But greed is a bitch and Inusen beds that bitch down regularly. So he wasn't going to pay anyone to help with the writing which is why it would be complete shit if it wasn't for his artwork.
True, there could have been fans out there that either are or know writers that could help out. His work on Milftoons seems to have people who kept him on track and the writing was better.

khangtran12g1

Jan 12, 2024
I'm a newbie so this only has chapter 3 day24, right? Is there any way to play the full game from day 1 to day 24? Please help me

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
day 15 is bugged, i got the fridge out of the lake and had the cat kill the mouse, but when i go Brenda is still in the pool with grandma, or did i miss something not in the walkthrough.

Edit: NVM, I used URM to fix it, for whatever reason it didnt register that I completed everything on day 15

Last edited:
Reactions: NotBot9

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
I have asked before but maybe the situation has changed since then.

The Secret of the House (Ch.2 Day 13-23) and The Secret of the House (Ch. 1 Day 1-12) full version all scenes ?

Reactions: Third Leg
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes