zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
A fuckload of people were banned from patreon this weekend for breaking TOS by using DM's to send download links
Minus Inusen

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Did he actually release it now?
I dont think so. By The time he releases on patreon, it should be already on svscomics. Always will be there first then here, its probably The safest way to post it without getting banned. Even tho i dont recommend downloading from there cuz there's a lot of vírus.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
he's just farming money at this point. c'mon, i don't know how people give this crap a bunch of money. dude's gonna get rich doing literally nothing.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
As much as I like the piled up amount of content, I'm not sure if I like the idea of all that being crammed into one single day.

Freddy boy is gonna become the Mexican not-alien mummy by the end of day 25.
He'll survive if all the scenes are not with Diana, that woman is a succubus.

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Quick question, why is the title of this thread a collection and not with the game name on it? i'm not judging, real question.
Can someone explain so i dont make any mistakes in the future?

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
He has other games. The ch.24 is the latest game asisde from if you do i think?
I get it, but a thread for each game, linking the other ones on the "Other games" category would make the search so much easier for ppl that want to follow a specific game right? Even if the game has chapters, i've seen ppl upload each chapter to the thread of that game, idk, maybe i'm wrong.

Dec 12, 2020
I get it, but a thread for each game, linking the other ones on the "Other games" category would make the search so much easier for ppl that want to follow a specific game right? Even if the game has chapters, i've seen ppl upload each chapter to the thread of that game, idk, maybe i'm wrong.
It'd probably make sense if he updated his other games past the 1.0 phase, but for like 25 or so straight months, he only worked on soth and some comics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zkorey

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
milftoondrama was up to version 0.35 and this one up to 0.24 Business is good, the next one should only have about 10 upgrades.

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Day 25 is going take much longer so Im guessing this month or march to be released but Idk, he haven't planned for released date yet

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes