darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Forget about the release date, let's talk about how this guy has played with his followers saying that he has been working on the game for months and I assure you that they are only 50% done in development, and let's not forget that he promised comic updates while developing the game and until now its comics are abandoned

Usherboy808

Dec 4, 2023
Forget about the release date, let's talk about how this guy has played with his followers saying that he has been working on the game for months and I assure you that they are only 50% done in development, and let's not forget that he promised comic updates while developing the game and until now its comics are abandoned
According to the general notice in his discord channel, he says double time means double amount of content. Hope that what he assumed is what is ture.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
According to the general notice in his discord channel, he says double time means double amount of content. Hope that what he assumed is what is ture.
double amount of time AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Guys this dude is take the money of people sub every month and milking them promising nothing . You will see another shit update when will comes out and then no more update for another year so good luck to even people who pay a single dollar

Reactions: MrPortman

Usherboy808

Dec 4, 2023
double amount of time AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Guys this dude is take the money of people sub every month and milking them promising nothing . You will see another shit update when will comes out and then no more update for another year so good luck to even people who pay a single dollar
99.999percent chance. So I just wait for the free link from the web and pay nothing:ROFLMAO:

mamajoe321321

Jun 5, 2022
If you check the discord messages and he didnt delete them he litterally said at the end of october that the new update is almost ready :D then he was silent for a couple of weeks and then started the milking again, and he did say that one more scene is added and it will be done, now there are even more scenes but in the end we all now that no matter how many scenes will be added, in the end it still wont be enough :D, he litterally did the same ammount of scenes and more gameplay in 1 month done before and now suddenly he started milking just like Darkcookie is milking his patreons for years

Reactions: Hajtand

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
double time content? Inu is just a moron who can charm some idiots along the way. years will be passing and he will continue to dry out the money of those patetic pupets.

did you guys forget about MD? this moron back in the day, it was doing exactly the same bull. and dont go all out for him saying he was only the ''draftman''

Reactions: Markbestmark

babuiiiiii

Nov 20, 2020
Hey its this Completed chapter 2 was include with Hidden Scene?
I was stop playing this game because paying content

Last edited:

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Hey its this Completed chapter 2 was include with Hidden Scene?
I was stop playing this game because paying content
Almost none at all

Also christmas is Monday and NOTHING yet
I am stating to feel that he fired a lot of retards working for him out of his schizophrenia watching milfy city release, and milftoon being vindicated.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Im confused. so was there a new update that he released only for patreons or has he not posted anything in a long time? What was the last update? Also, there is an update about the next game update on the patreon that nobody has shared. what does that say?

Last edited:

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Im confused. so was there a new update that he released only for patreons or has he not posted anything in a long time? What was the last update? Also, there is an update about the next game update on the patreon that nobody has shared. what does that say?
nothing is the replay for all the questions XD . Also don't expect nothing for next month too XD

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Milftoon devs proved to be right in this and inusen was the one being wrong.
Nah mate, both are in the wrong. Milftoon was going down the drain while Inusen was trying to keep the game afloat, then they pulled the plug and Inusen started to mald over it and constantly started to attack them, even after the goodwill he got from here and then got banned, got mad, pissed off people more with exclusive scenes hidden behind $70 paywalls and then Milftoon suddenly popped back up and created a new game that they then left both the artist and the fans hanging, wasting the goodwill they got from Inusen's fuckery.

It's been quite the shitshow.

Reactions: Hajtand

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
I just read the comments and thank you, I almost made the mistake of subscribing to the 80usd plan. I love this art because I played Milftton drama but after reading the comments here I am disappointed...

Jan 16, 2018
i was stuck in a spot for a bit and was using ctrl to skip dialogue on day 7 and it just kicked me out to the menu. now I'm trying it and it just fucks up dialogue or kicks me back out?

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Did you miss Linda and Joey ? :D

I started working on a very intense sex scene between Linda and Joey.

It would be when Joey called Linda up at the hotel I think in update 29
Then Linda gave the blowjob, and after she finished, it would be the sex scene I'm currently working on.

When I finish the update, I think it will take two to three weeks.

I will show you a sample of the scene, and the rest will be on my support page, and it will be a new beginning for my own art .

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I just read the comments and thank you, I almost made the mistake of subscribing to the 80usd plan. I love this art because I played Milftton drama but after reading the comments here I am disappointed...
Important since i saw this message and now this twitt he posted , i need to write the truth for inform all possible future scammed. No this guy is saying you got all if you sub to that tier but is not true , you don't get access to most of the exclusive pinups that i have also posted on the gallery and other that i will post like bikini pinups, easter one or valentine etc... so don't trust what he write you don't recive anything so stop pay this guy screen.png

Reactions: Kakasan

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
Important since i saw this message and now this twitt he posted , i need to write the truth for inform all possible future scammed. No this guy is saying you got all if you sub to that tier but is not true , you don't get access to most of the exclusive pinups that i have also posted on the gallery and other that i will post like bikini pinups, easter one or valentine etc... so don't trust what he write you don't recive anything so stop pay this guy View attachment 3218080
Now inusen trigger me so much. He turned me into dark mode.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes