Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
DISCREEN TWITT: "Support with 1 single USD and get many Exclusive content"
COMMENTS: DISABLE

Bro with a single dollar you don't get anything XD, even if you pay 20 dollar you got nothing , this guy is literally selling air at the moment. Also the only exlusive contet he share are free , posted by me and reposted by him and not all XD
honestly, its just a bunch of morons those who continue to support this crap...

i've only donated one single time and it was when MD was happening back in the day.. and i stopped when the BS started to happen.. i regret absolutely nothing.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
i still find it interesting that 3 months later and no one has leaked the high patreon build out of sheer spite over this yet.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
i still find it interesting that 3 months later and no one has leaked the high patreon build out of sheer spite over this yet.
Either people have just given up on Inusen or Soyvalentina has robbed the place empty.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Either people have just given up on Inusen or Soyvalentina has robbed the place empty.
it's both XD, inusen the genius made a way for see wich high tier were leaking stuff, that's why for me is usless post the full game of high tier, posting the animation is more easy. The "genius" didn't think i could make stuff for not leak the real high tier, and he start ban a lot of high tier that doesn't do nothing XD. Also a lot who i know stopped pay the high tier and even pay in general. So right now is without a lot of high tier cause of his stupid ass for ban people (meanwhile is the one who leak is own stuff on e-hentai with the name of lidia AHAHAHAHAH) , and because is not capable of save them, a lot right now are very tired of his attitude, no reply on patreon too and also because the 70 usd tier for them is a shit , since the content are already low and if people who pay 20 or more dollar can't see a pic cause is 70 is normal they got upset and want to stop. Also considering how shit is going with game update and usless comic

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
im from the future and the update will be dropped at 09:00 am on 17/02/2024
I Have a big doubt about that because if the update got out for december, still hard, we will never see new update until probabily april or july XD. Also so fun to see discreen on twitter now asking for feedback , removing logo XD. Why don't you start reply to people on patreon who ask you why they should pay 70 dollar for a fucking pic XD

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I Have a big doubt about that because if the update got out for december, still hard, we will never see new update until probabily april or july XD. Also so fun to see discreen on twitter now asking for feedback , removing logo XD. Why don't you start reply to people on patreon who ask you why they should pay 70 dollar for a fucking pic XD
nah, i dont support this shit with my money. 70 dollars for just see F nothing ? its literally like selling air and everyone knows is free to breathe

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
Don't know if this's already been resolved, but if anyone is pissed by that stupid pause just paste this rpy file in the "game" folder and it should now be possible to skip through the scenes instead of waiting. It causes sometimes slight glitches, but that's because the dev coded it like a drater. Works with all version of TSOTH.

Dec 12, 2020
honestly, its just a bunch of morons those who continue to support this crap...

i've only donated one single time and it was when MD was happening back in the day.. and i stopped when the BS started to happen.. i regret absolutely nothing.
Bastard fking banned me for a link I was gonna share with another patron. I think he banned her too I'm not mistaken?

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
So uh... I was lockedi n the tv "scene" on day 2 and the game booted me back to main menu? That's what should have happened, right?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes