Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I don't know why all this hatred and attacks against him.

If you don't like the artist, leave him.

The important thing is that I am happy because it will provide content between mother and son.

It's been a long time since we get such content.

Reactions: revan01010

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I don't know why all this hatred and attacks against him.

If you don't like the artist, leave him.

The important thing is that I am happy because it will provide content between mother and son.

It's been a long time since we get such content.
that's more fun man, what you don't know is that you can see that content, excatly because the baby cryed since i reposted the pic without the link and then decide to post them, so as all the hidden scene, animation and comic are out because i do something, if all would do the same we would talk about nothing right now

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
that's more fun man, what you don't know is that you can see that content, excatly because the baby cryed since i reposted the pic without the link and then decide to post them, so as all the hidden scene, animation and comic are out because i do something, if all would do the same we would talk about nothing right now
I know he is very wrong.

But man, you made it a war between you and him.

He has the right to receive money in order to live and provide content that makes us happy.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Also, supporters are free to support whomever they want, even if it is one photo for a million dollars. They have minds and they are the ones who make the decision.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Also, supporters are free to support whomever they want, even if it is one photo for a million dollars. They have minds and they are the ones who make the decision.
writing this makes me think totally you don't understand man, yes people have mind, but is not always a good thing. You know how many of them got banned after pay high tier for months because they ask about artbook or for the update ? if discreen as you said used the money for living like a fucking normal person we weren't here talk, but all who have a chat who him think as me, so since you talk about mind, try having a conversation with him and let me know how it goes. After that we can discuss again. I would like a bit of respect for people who pay and support a guy who scam all

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH in the end you made again a mistake, you are not so brilliant discreen, first i don't pay a single dollar to him, and i will never do, but i'm helping a lot getting ban and lower the tier, little by little. The only person who call that money slave, "Granpatreon" it's discreen, and he do recently on discord, so again nice job not good in hidden, i tell what i want in the same way you continue spamming his subscribe or your gallery XD. And if you want i share the message private without worries, i asked if you were lidia , if you were high tier and on discord, but you reply only to lidia, like you want at all cost not be that profile XD. My man is very sad an artist do this stuff , especially when is earning more then she deserve trough scam on high tier and release of the game and stuff scammed, you don't want to hate , you who literally ban all who ask XD so sad man
Of course you are right, just as you are right about Discreen hacking patreon and signing up members to get paid. Support is support, you won't starve without butter XD I'd rather remove this forum section from Watch because you're not writing about what would be good to read. I'll be back with something new when I can upload it.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
writing this makes me think totally you don't understand man, yes people have mind, but is not always a good thing. You know how many of them got banned after pay high tier for months because they ask about artbook or for the update ? if discreen as you said used the money for living like a fucking normal person we weren't here talk, but all who have a chat who him think as me, so since you talk about mind, try having a conversation with him and let me know how it goes. After that we can discuss again. I would like a bit of respect for people who pay and support a guy who scam all
You mean he's a fraud

I'm sorry I didn't know this, but if he is really a thief and scamming people, he will be banned from Patreon immediately

But what I see is that he is fine and there is no problem.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Of course you are right, just as you are right about Discreen hacking patreon and signing up members to get paid. Support is support, you won't starve without butter XD I'd rather remove this forum section from Watch because you're not writing about what would be good to read. I'll be back with something new when I can upload it.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, We will see you for spamming next update and gallery discreen, don't cry too much when you see in my gallery with the high tier pinups XD

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
You mean he's a fraud

I'm sorry I didn't know this, but if he is really a thief and scamming people, he will be banned from Patreon immediately

But what I see is that he is fine and there is no problem.
if there are people arguing about that is not fine man, you think is fine because as he do recently people got banned and no one have the possibility to talk, i would gladly show you how supporter send me mail of discreen laugh at them...... on a mail for request a sban, from a "professional artist" or how you guys talk about him. So yeah i will not stop just because you guys like copy and paste work, feel free to pay a sub on subscribestar too now for watch another same game, but if i can save people like i already do for a lot who removed the sub then i'm good with myself

Reactions: Sniper010

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Ok guys I'm out this was fun and all but for real I'm not going to waste my time anymore, it was fun reading the comments and interact with some of you but thanks to Darker I can't take this anymore :) is just too stupid at this point and also pointless I'm going to play other games...have fun and best regards

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Now that Milfy City is out and Myriam's update is next, this shit may die that i dont even care anymore.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Now that Milfy City is out and Myriam's update is next, this shit may die that i dont even care anymore.
Same. I've barely been posting here. Inusen really doesn't understand that when people are tired of hating, they leave.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Doesn’t mean they aren’t clowns
what he not understand is that even if they have mind doesn't mean they can be scammed because they're your fault, if discreen promise update and artbook every month and after two month change it , is not people fault , that's why the problem is the "artist"

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
The artist uploads twice a week on of TSOTH.
so you guys still don't belive is inusen Spamming XD, good job bro, now you are uploading usless stuff, why don't you leak high tier pic instead of show to one sub XD

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes