Jun 15, 2017
A sneak peek and some behind the scenes content has been posted for some time now, but I take it that it isn't worth looking into?

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
A sneak peek and some behind the scenes content has been posted for some time now, but I take it that it isn't worth looking into?
You see, no one is giving a shit anymore even to upload the posts at Kemono.
This is how fucked up Inusen became with his biggest shills.

He is literally as of now what Icstor became before he released Milfy City 1.0d, all parallels are the same, which is sad and hilarious.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 2979792

View attachment 2979793

Do you people think we will see a game update before Christmas?
Amazing this guy ego cannot be broken to even for himself to realize how silly he looks as the folks involved in MILFTOWN.

But anyways eventually whoever still supporting good old inusen on patreon will get the idea of how he does this kind of scheme it's running now matter how niche it's artstyle is or how's been degrading the quality over the time is just simply sad.

Reactions: Zkorey

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
i saw it is usless is not a pic worth to even upload, and will be anyway in the update, is about the blonde girl at school , the girlfriend or something like that

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
i saw it is usless is not a pic worth to even upload, and will be anyway in the update, is about the blonde girl at school , the girlfriend or something like that
So Rita is back again... well at least her fans will get something, this game sucks anyways.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
there is a chance the lydia scene will be expanded and patreon high tiers will be angry

which will be funny because it has been a long time coming
My bet is this update the paywall scene is going to be Ester instead but I do agree that tactic is so shitty I think everyone is getting tired of the "secret scenes"

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
My bet is this update the paywall scene is going to be Ester instead but I do agree that tactic is so shitty I think everyone is getting tired of the "secret scenes"
Lets see if the icstor situation will make him change his mind but it is obvious it wont.

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I hope Rita gets some focus, I love the big gymnast's ass.
ah and since you are the same one of e-hentai too , basically discreen with a fake profile, can you post the bikini pics too then or debra valentine ? there should be any problem right ? XD

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
Admittedly I am more of a Diana fan and I really hope we get some more scenes of her. That said, my expectations are as low as low can be.
I follow the E-Hentai Gallery and the picture didn't cost me a single dollar.

I don't have the Valentine's Day picture, but I'd like to see it.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I follow the E-Hentai Gallery and the picture didn't cost me a single dollar.

I don't have the Valentine's Day picture, but I'd like to see it.
so sus XD, a profile who still promote this gallery incomplete , and who posted the pics after the gallery update, you know you need time before see the update but you posted it very fast like you was the owner...... hmmmmmmmm sus

Reactions: Nullx54
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes