Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
so sus XD, a profile who still promote this gallery incomplete , and who posted the pics after the gallery update, you know you need time before see the update but you posted it very fast like you was the owner...... hmmmmmmmm sus
Yeah, gonna trust you on this one.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
How stupid a person can be: screen.png

This dude literally opened now subscribestar too , for probabily reasons, and got blocked for too much request of profile and in the same time is patreon strangely increase of more then 1000 people s.png

Is finally showing how is putting bot on himself, this can be really reported you know , that's incredible how can manage to do this thing

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
How stupid a person can be: View attachment 3000012

This dude literally opened now subscribestar too , for probabily reasons, and got blocked for too much request of profile and in the same time is patreon strangely increase of more then 1000 people View attachment 3000015

Is finally showing how is putting bot on himself, this can be really reported you know , that's incredible how can manage to do this thing
I simply cant wait to see how low he will go to justify the shitty descisions.

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
And now 70 dollar for a pic , this dude is crazy , but most important who will see that pic , him and is 1000 bot ?

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Ok now this situation is serious , if you guys can help share the information and all would be a real help and i think at this point the guy should be reported to patreon. Discreen posted this tweet today after i talked about his subscribestar: screenofskdfopd.png

"Approval Period" if you guys go check is subscribestar can see this message: subscirwhja.png

Even the site got suspicious cause of number of profile submitted out of nowhere, not for any approval, because no one could submit if the profile wasn't shared online. So as all of guys can do i decide to check patreon metrics site, for check if was an error.... then you can see alone what is happening here scree.png screen.png

more then 1500 people in a single day, not even good like the instagram account who at least bot their account day by day , this dude increase himself of 1500 people in a shot. This can be reported and honestly should be done , we need to stop this stuff especially if it's earning from this biggest scam, if you guys can pls repost share all this info would be appreciate

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Ok now this situation is serious , if you guys can help share the information and all would be a real help and i think at this point the guy should be reported to patreon. Discreen posted this tweet today after i talked about his subscribestar: View attachment 3001155

"Approval Period" if you guys go check is subscribestar can see this message: View attachment 3001170

Even the site got suspicious cause of number of profile submitted out of nowhere, not for any approval, because no one could submit if the profile wasn't shared online. So as all of guys can do i decide to check patreon metrics site, for check if was an error.... then you can see alone what is happening here View attachment 3001175 View attachment 3001177

more then 1500 people in a single day, not even good like the instagram account who at least bot their account day by day , this dude increase himself of 1500 people in a shot. This can be reported and honestly should be done , we need to stop this stuff especially if it's earning from this biggest scam, if you guys can pls repost share all this info would be appreciate
That is sus. Inusen moving that fast to Subscribestar and then boosting his subs with bots to the point that the site has to review him once again shows how greedy and stupid the man is.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
how strange the e-hentai profile of lidiapilz posted all the new pic always 1 minutes later they come out, but this time that the mother comic is on subscribe stopped posting it , and stopped post new post too......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
This guy is going lower each day from the first day of Milftoon Drama
At this point he is just digging underground

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Ok now this situation is serious , if you guys can help share the information and all would be a real help and i think at this point the guy should be reported to patreon. Discreen posted this tweet today after i talked about his subscribestar: View attachment 3001155

"Approval Period" if you guys go check is subscribestar can see this message: View attachment 3001170

Even the site got suspicious cause of number of profile submitted out of nowhere, not for any approval, because no one could submit if the profile wasn't shared online. So as all of guys can do i decide to check patreon metrics site, for check if was an error.... then you can see alone what is happening here View attachment 3001175 View attachment 3001177

Well, I'm not defending him but this was a decision from patreon is not bots they decided to add the free members to the count, Inusen is not the only one getting new members all of a sudden.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
On day 18 I go to anna in the bush and choose fuck her before i free her but no scene is shown. Did I miss something?

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I see his account is working, which is good because it's like Milftoon stuff.
Discreen we understand you want to post still your stuff here, instead of begin stupidly like that, post the high tier pinups AHAHAHAHHAH, for that no link , it's me who need to post them ? svetlana bikini tell you something or new cynthia ?

• Haha
Reactions: Daemontan

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Discreen we understand you want to post still your stuff here, instead of begin stupidly like that, post the high tier pinups AHAHAHAHHAH, for that no link , it's me who need to post them ? svetlana bikini tell you something or new cynthia ?
He became Icstor Pre-Milfy City 1.0 release

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
Can you really afford to pay $70 to someone you scold so much? Or are you a company doing this to outbid others? I've read a lot of the nonsense you've written here about the Graphtreon bot thing. ..Please don't send me private messages to unite against Discreen again. I'm not here to hate anyone. Here we share the games.

Dec 12, 2020
Hi all! Please tell me what is happening with the developer? What is the dispute about? What did he do wrong?
Go sub to his page then ask about what 70 tier does to another person and have them link to the 70 tier page. Now any normal person would see that as free advertisement. But with this bozo, he'd likely ban you and keep the money you subbed to him for the month.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Can you really afford to pay $70 to someone you scold so much? Or are you a company doing this to outbid others? I've read a lot of the nonsense you've written here about the Graphtreon bot thing. ..Please don't send me private messages to unite against Discreen again. I'm not here to hate anyone. Here we share the games.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH in the end you made again a mistake, you are not so brilliant discreen, first i don't pay a single dollar to him, and i will never do, but i'm helping a lot getting ban and lower the tier, little by little. The only person who call that money slave, "Granpatreon" it's discreen, and he do recently on discord, so again nice job not good in hidden, i tell what i want in the same way you continue spamming his subscribe or your gallery XD. And if you want i share the message private without worries, i asked if you were lidia , if you were high tier and on discord, but you reply only to lidia, like you want at all cost not be that profile XD. My man is very sad an artist do this stuff , especially when is earning more then she deserve trough scam on high tier and release of the game and stuff scammed, you don't want to hate , you who literally ban all who ask XD so sad man

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
screen.png

Preview and info only per week: Literally only this week because now is starting make the game
day 24 took a lot: Same stuff 2 month for actually nothing more, so don't expect anything good for this 25 and in this month especially
AH GUYS , remember to support 1 single dollar, so you can't see pinups of preview is talking XD,this guy is really stupid at this point , but most important why is talking on discord full of not sub, the sub are not real XD

Reactions: Third Leg
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes