Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
This game is very silly. I hope he not finishes it because the story is stupid and everything in it is stupid, milking scenes, repeating sexual scenes, etc

I hope that he will return to his mind and begin the first thing by writing the story, which will contain a plot, mystery, and comedy, and then draw the characters and sexual scenes, constructing them using the
Rotoscoping method. :):)

Reactions: Noce

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
yeah, let see if when 0.35 arrives it will have a 0.36
I don't think I saw it coming, because he's already created another game... because for him it's easier to start all over again than to invent a sequel, every beginning is always easy now to continue a story that will increasingly require a plot... and as we already know that this creator is "a bit" greedy... haha

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
what you think now of the profile of lidiapliz on e-hentai and Daemontan here, who shared the new pic instantly 1h later, not posting the new milf comic page since now he opened the subscribestar AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. how sad is this guy , not even trying

• Haha
Reactions: Daemontan

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 3048214
He shared his content on Baraag and on E-hentai, answered on Discord.
instead of laugh here you know what you should do , post the halloween pinup or cynthia pinup, or svetlana bikini pinup. Or want me to post them for first as always XD. Now that you are with this profile and on e-hentai share before me , like this you got easy first views ,right,isn't what you are here doing ?

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Since your man doesn't want to share halloween pinups i do that, already add in the gallery more complete then the others XD.
(by the way i think the next is finishing posting susanna pic bikini, svetlana one and others, since that dude is not posting them in his gallery AHAHAHHAHAHA)
lidiahalloweenshit.jpg lidiahalloween.png
i also share this two i made, a model of debra just for reuse her, and funny since we wait what 16 updates for her naked XD, and the other milf too
  debracomic.png milfshit.png

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
OMG Stuff recycled for the game....that's so new, how an incredible "artist" we have here , ready for see 3 thing in the update , "worth 3 months" , Bro i think you need to change your attitude because i know more people stopping pay your patreon then people paying XD frame_71_delay-0.04s.gif

ah and my man very sad posting lidia halloween pic after me XD, means you are less worth then a leaker XD. Next time try post something i can't, you could try with bikini girl.....if you are fast XD

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
DISCREEN TWITT: "Support with 1 single USD and get many Exclusive content"
COMMENTS: DISABLE

Bro with a single dollar you don't get anything XD, even if you pay 20 dollar you got nothing , this guy is literally selling air at the moment. Also the only exlusive contet he share are free , posted by me and reposted by him and not all XD

Reactions: MissPitri
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes