May 31, 2020
you'll have to wait until inu release cuz high patreons cant share or they go banned.

go pickup some popcorn or something, just sit and wait.
Correct me if I am wrong, why should high patreons not risk getting banned. It is not like 2 or more update comes in each month. They could just share new content and get banned in no time . Then After 3 months or more, new update comes out and they subscribe with new account and could do the same thing again. They wouldn't have to pay more money. ( I apologize in advance in case my comment seems offensive )

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Correct me if I am wrong, why should high patreons not risk getting banned. It is not like 2 or more update comes in each month. They could just share new content and get banned in no time . Then After 3 months or more, new update comes out and they subscribe with new account and could do the same thing again. They wouldn't have to pay more money. ( I apologize in advance in case my comment seems offensive )
all alright but still not worth XD, also the ban on patreon means you can use same paying method on that artist, so before anyone try do know that, you need to change profile and card/bank account for resub. That's why i heard of a lot of people try mail discreen about the ban and ask for be sbanned , so they can sub again. That dude just laugh at them or act like a shit to them. And he didn't know was maybe me changing the pics for make him ban the wrong person XD. And for last time is usless share high tier game, you can see the hidden scene from my gallery anyway, so if it's for the story is usless bro since this game is just a money sucking machine

Reactions: after-my-dreams

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
all alright but still not worth XD, also the ban on patreon means you can use same paying method on that artist, so before anyone try do know that, you need to change profile and card/bank account for resub. That's why i heard of a lot of people try mail discreen about the ban and ask for be sbanned , so they can sub again. That dude just laugh at them or act like a shit to them. And he didn't know was maybe me changing the pics for make him ban the wrong person XD. And for last time is usless share high tier game, you can see the hidden scene from my gallery anyway, so if it's for the story is usless bro since this game is just a money sucking machine
yeah, that's basically the point.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
i dont think they can. or else they go instantly banned.
I don't get how they can't do so anonymously, it shouldn't be too difficult. Besides Inusen is not the brightest bulb since he practically doxed himself. That said, he is volatile so if one person did leak his material he will go on a banning spree.

But the real question is: can he afford it, he already has pissed off the pirating community and wasted a lot of good will so if he does take action I doubt he will be able to handle the backlash with even more people dropping their subs.

Reactions: Ale69

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I don't get how they can't do so anonymously, it shouldn't be too difficult. Besides Inusen is not the brightest bulb since he practically doxed himself. That said, he is volatile so if one person did leak his material he will go on a banning spree.

But the real question is: can he afford it, he already has pissed off the pirating community and wasted a lot of good will so if he does take action I doubt he will be able to handle the backlash with even more people dropping their subs.
i dont know how but inusen at this point will know who leaked.

inusen has some supporters that are very faithful and loyal they won't leak nothing at all.

and for exemple, he will seek down on every new patreon that he get's if something is leaked out because the olders won't leak his stuff.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
i dont know how but inusen at this point will know who leaked.

inusen has some supporters that are very faithful and loyal they won't leak nothing at all.

and for exemple, he will seek down on every new patreon that he get's if something is leaked out because the olders won't leak his stuff.
and yet the gigantic romanian retard asks why milfy city and zorlun's projects will always be the top dogs here at f95 alongside something unlimited
While he keeps losing subs and money.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nullx54 and Zkorey

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
i need to say it feels so sad see discreen posting himself is new post XD, this shows how an artist can go down when he doesn't understand the people who support him. Seeing him going like this makes total sense, but i still give him the opportunity to write me (not like he do with me XD) here , maybe not with another fake profile, and say he's sorry for all the shitty stuff he do, and maybe if we discuss and talk like normal person (not his kid style , laughing at supporter banned or faking on twitter) we can actually think at something. Here new post and a part of the comic is doing in the other site trying to get milftoon drama community without success SnowqueenDISHIT.jpg dishitmysnowball.png inusen_motherfucker_page8.jpg ishitmilfcomic.png

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes