SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
First of all, you are very unlucky if you lose so much in the stock market, secondly, there is a "back" button at the bottom of the screen. Rewind the game and don't invest your money in the same one! What do I like? I like the game of chance and the fact that I have to find the woman and have different reactions based on the points. I laughed when she slapped me the first time. I didn't expect that.
Bro is not unlucky is just stupid, point and click random XD, the stock showed are just a gif who repeat is usless XD. If you like so much rewind every time then i don't know what to say XD. As for the find girl is always same pattern, and nothing change everytime, is just wait and farming, what you expect to do when it says, make enough point for do that XD

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
Bro is not unlucky is just stupid, point and click random XD, the stock showed are just a gif who repeat is usless XD. If you like so much rewind every time then i don't know what to say XD. As for the find girl is always same pattern, and nothing change everytime, is just wait and farming, what you expect to do when it says, make enough point for do that XD
Well many people like this kind of game. Me too. That's what a game like this is about.
But you know you don't have to respond to everyone's writing. Some people come here because they like the game and you shouldn't react like that every time. You should accept that.
Anyway, your gallery turned out well! I'll go and come back when the developer uploads something. Thanks for sharing the game!

• Haha
Reactions: SOYVALENTINA

Anon2580

Mar 24, 2019
I may have encountered a bug on day 4, right after i feed Fifi all the icons to move from room to room disappear leaving me in stuck from continuing the game. Anyone have the same issue?

• Angry
Reactions: Domenico85

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I may have encountered a bug on day 4, right after i feed Fifi all the icons to move from room to room disappear leaving me in stuck from continuing the game. Anyone have the same issue?
I too have the same problem... I too am at that point and as in fact I restarted it I don't know how many times thinking that something was wrong but instead I'm at the same point as you and I have the same problem.
as in fact it doesn't let me do anything anymore, not even going to school
look

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
The same thing happens to all those who have downloaded it on DAY 4 in the kitchen before going to SCHOOL (university)... that no arrows come out and it doesn't let you interact with anyone except the inventory?

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
Since this game seems like it’ll be going the way of milftoon drama soon, any other good incest games? played icstor’s stuff already, town of passion, and bones the manor. Don’t care for visual novels like taffy tales

Reactions: Zkorey

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Since this game seems like it’ll be going the way of milftoon drama soon, any other good incest games? played icstor’s stuff already, town of passion, and bones the manor. Don’t care for visual novels like taffy tales
More like the way of Milfy City

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
I have a problem with the rake head. Other comments are saying that I can find it in the burned house, which i assume is the bruned lot between the two houses in front of the supermarket. The problem is nothing happens when I click on the lot. What am I doing wrong?

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I still don't know if Inusen is an idiot or a scam master. I had time this morning to play this game and in addition to having recycled designs, the game only offers repetitive actions and dialogues, although the point system seemed interesting to me, it would have been better for The Secret of the House, honestly. Milf Erica.jpg

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I think it is pretty much confirmed that it was "delayed" because there is no updates til now about any progress or scenes.
let me tell you something that i learn about IN. Never trust his date releases. y'all didn't think it would be released without delay did you ?

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
let me tell you something that i learn about IN. Never trust his date releases. y'all didn't think it would be released without delay did you ?
i suffered enough through icstor, so for me is another tuesday like the spider-man who gobbles

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes