Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Here on day 19, it says to go to the supermarket, click on the ester, click on the pencil when I click on it it's not clickable, what to do?? 1692425949645.png

Reactions: Zkorey

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Can you tell me how many games this developer has?
Milf Boom 1.0:
If You Do V1.6:
The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 24:
Gasmine Mini games - Visual Novel Episode 1-2:

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
Milf Boom 1.0:
If You Do V1.6:
The Secret Of The House: Day 1 to 20:
The Secret Of The House: Day 21 to 24:
Gasmine Mini games - Visual Novel Episode 1-2:
is this a picture? I'm dumb because of the game

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I was thinking, it's impossible to make a game more bad then TSOTH, but yeah is possible. This milf boom game is probabily made yesterday and posted now , i can't believe in a single person who pay 30$ and say this is actual fun or good to watch, no animation, no actually intercourse, the game is pure trash. Even the farming parts for money and the friendship bar are tedious and ball destroying. And in all of that is a fucking re-skin of same fucking character. Now if i can see one who like this shit then it's a problem. So don't expect nothing for tomorrow , i belive is worth quitting and wait the gallery even for this one

Reactions: Noce

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I was thinking, it's impossible to make a game more bad then TSOTH, but yeah is possible. This milf boom game is probabily made yesterday and posted now , i can't believe in a single person who pay 30$ and say this is actual fun or good to watch, no animation, no actually intercourse, the game is pure trash. Even the farming parts for money and the friendship bar are tedious and ball destroying. And in all of that is a fucking re-skin of same fucking character. Now if i can see one who like this shit then it's a problem. So don't expect nothing for tomorrow , i belive is worth quitting and wait the gallery even for this one
Hol up, the man actually made something that is not even game, just an incomplete gallery?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes