microays

May 9, 2021
DISCREENVISION - IF YOU DO V1.6 WIN

Reactions: HCoel

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
the current 1.6 version has some issues, the fixed version will be released soon
I downloaded SOTH on February 13 and played a little bit. Then couple of days ago I started started playing it from where I left. I'm on day 13 now, It looks like thread updated on June 24. Isn't this game already finished? I couldn't find any update so do you recommend downloading the files on the beginning of this thread? Is there a difference between the ones that I downloaded before and the ones shared there? Is there an update coming? What is Ifyoudo 1.5? something like a dlc? I just couldn't see it in the changelog sorry to bother you hahaha :)

Reactions: xxxtent

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
I downloaded SOTH on February 13 and played a little bit. Then couple of days ago I started started playing it from where I left. I'm on day 13 now, It looks like thread updated on June 24. Isn't this game already finished? I couldn't find any update so do you recommend downloading the files on the beginning of this thread? Is there a difference between the ones that I downloaded before and the ones shared there? Is there an update coming? What is Ifyoudo 1.5? something like a dlc? I just couldn't see it in the changelog sorry to bother you hahaha :)
if you do1.6 is a completely different game by the same artist, it's more like a medieval theme with you being a prince and building up a village with few sex scenes.
The current version of SOHT is the day 24 one which i believe was the latest update released like few weeks ago, the game is not finished and is still ongoing . i would recommend you to download the latest version and continue your save file from day 13 or whatever date you are on

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
Oh I did just like you said. Thanks a lot I will check if you do also <3
if you do1.6 is a completely different game by the same artist, it's more like a medieval theme with you being a prince and building up a village with few sex scenes.
The current version of SOHT is the day 24 one which i believe was the latest update released like few weeks ago, the game is not finished and is still ongoing . i would recommend you to download the latest version and continue your save file from day 13 or whatever date you are on

Reactions: Zkorey

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Información de progreso de Milf BooM
Milf Boom es un juego de novela visual/simulador de citas y agregamos algunos elementos de apuntar y hacer clic al juego con minijuegos

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Confirmed no 25th day this month, the game progress is into 0 almost, so another scam moment for poor guy who pay more then a dollar for this artist patreon. But no worries boys we got new debra reskin teaser, ready for another game with another identical story ?

boomshit.jpg

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
At least iam having fun playing Quake 2 remastered
On which by the way, the new hd Iron Maiden models are in need of new smut textures if anyone is interested

Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes