twichman

Dec 4, 2018
The gallery is done, this should give you an idea of shit this game can be, will be on later so i advice to give a check for understand a bit how bad can be this game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, it looks sad. So much so that I don't even want to look at the whole gallery of these CGs. This is just squeezing money out of not-so-smart sponsors.

Reactions: SOYVALENTINA

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
The link did not work but the Mega is fine.
I like the gameplay so long. Similar character to Debra but check Summertime Saga, same head different hair. Devs do all the same.
i'm curios wich part of the gameplay you like, the random choose without sense for farm money, the dialogue useless for know what to do, or the dating sim completely do for make people loose time since the game takes almost five second to watch ???

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
by the way the gallery is on already with all for judge and for not loose time play
Milf Boom 1.0:

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Here choose wich one you like the most
Milf Boom 1.0:

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
i'm curios wich part of the gameplay you like, the random choose without sense for farm money, the dialogue useless for know what to do, or the dating sim completely do for make people loose time since the game takes almost five second to watch ???
As far as I can see, you don't play any other games but this one. This game has a similar structure to many of the current games on the board.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
As far as I can see, you don't play any other games but this one. This game has a similar structure to many of the current games on the board.
bro you don't reply to the question XD, i don't care if the structure is same to others not means is good since other do the same ahahahhaha. I was actually curios to know how fun is for you farm the money random and saving for reload and saving for reload etc etc etc XD

quocdaicrkh

Dec 29, 2022
View attachment 954275

Overview:
A collection of games by Discreen Vision​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-20
Developer: Discreen Vision -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3 Day 24
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

If you have an update submit a report for uploaders to update the thread and to avoid the link from being taking down

*(The Secret of the House) You wake up on day 7, enter the password fp2gqvac

DOWNLOAD
The Secret of the House (Ch.3 Day 24)

Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Chapter 1 and 2:

View attachment 2719686 View attachment 2719691 View attachment 2719687 View attachment 2719690 View attachment 2719688 View attachment 2719692
View attachment 2719685 View attachment 954359 View attachment 2719699 View attachment 954358 View attachment 2719689 View attachment 954361

nice

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

Reactions: xxxtent

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)
which game are you talking about from this series ? theres like 3 games in this

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Did the links on the main page include the extra scenes?
extra / bonus scenes are not included in the links on the main page, extra scence are only for higher paying patreon tier i think. But its not worth it, theres a guy on here who posted all the gallery pics of the entire game including extra scenes. you can see that

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
bro you don't reply to the question XD, i don't care if the structure is same to others not means is good since other do the same ahahahhaha. I was actually curios to know how fun is for you farm the money random and saving for reload and saving for reload etc etc etc XD
First of all, you are very unlucky if you lose so much in the stock market, secondly, there is a "back" button at the bottom of the screen. Rewind the game and don't invest your money in the same one! What do I like? I like the game of chance and the fact that I have to find the woman and have different reactions based on the points. I laughed when she slapped me the first time. I didn't expect that.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes