Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
This game has a lot of potential(even tho the software is the same as milftoon drama) nice story behind it, very interesting characters.
My favourite character right now is Liz, such great body and tits and she's sooo naughty as well.

What will be in the next planned update ?
Also how frequent are the updates, does the game get updated regularly ?

Also i really hope this game doesn't end being abandoned like milftoon drama because slowly has become my favourite.

GG for the artist and the team behind it.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
This game has a lot of potential(even tho the software is the same as milftoon drama) nice story behind it, very interesting characters.
My favourite character right now is Liz, such great body and tits and she's sooo naughty as well.

What will be in the next planned update ?
Also how frequent are the updates, does the game get updated regularly ?

Also i really hope this game doesn't end being abandoned like milftoon drama because slowly has become my favourite.

GG for the artist and the team behind it.
We update on a monthly basic. We are happy you like the game so much. We use renpy and milftoon drama used unity. We will not abandone the game, we have more projects to run and made a firm special to animated games with more and more content. What will happen next? XD i can not tell, it is a secret.
Thank you for all the nice comments, we are really happy you like the last update so much!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
We update on a monthly basic. We are happy you like the game so much. We use renpy and milftoon drama used unity. We will not abandone the game, we have more projects to run and made a firm special to animated games with more and more content. What will happen next? XD i can not tell, it is a secret.
Thank you for all the nice comments, we are really happy you like the last update so much!
I liked milftoon drama mostly because the cool animations and sex scenes and it was a good move to kinda develop the same software you guys made animations in milftoon drama in this game as well.

Also i forgot to ask,next update is next month right because you guys released a new update this month.

Again,this game looks promising and i recommend it to everyone who likes those type of games.
Last thing,give more Liz content she's my favourite milf right now xD

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Also have you thought of adding a gallery with every scene in it with replayable sex scenes ?
It will make the gsme even better in my opinion.

zotac

Nov 28, 2020
LOVE THIS GAMEEE fuck milftoon drama this game right here gets my top spot. Also dev can you add sex scenes with long hair milfs or girls.(I kinda have a thing/kink for long hair milf/girl & sex scenes I mean Debra long hair n ur art made me try the game in the 1st place N I WAS HOOKED lol) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I liked milftoon drama mostly because the cool animations and sex scenes and it was a good move to kinda develop the same software you guys made animations in milftoon drama in this game as well.

Also i forgot to ask,next update is next month right because you guys released a new update this month.

Again,this game looks promising and i recommend it to everyone who likes those type of games.
Last thing,give more Liz content she's my favourite milf right now xD
Milftoon team and our firm is total different we never developed any software. We drew the visuals there only.
we quit that team and started to work with renpy engine.
We use renpy but we make traditional animations like the old disney animators
We plan to add more and more animations in the update, so we are extra happy we get more and more support.
Next update is this month. We updated day 8 in august 2021 and now day 9 is for september almost finished.
Also, long haired women are cool, we add them of course, just watch out!
We also will add gallery, we are still thinking of how it should work. And sample more scenes

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes