Jul 22, 2018
We have and we have 39850 followers now. Well i checked again, over 39.900Followers!;) still thank you for your nice ideas! Support the game if you like!
I just checked your twitter and it’s nice and everything but if I was a new guy passing by I would have no idea that the game Secret of the House exists. I suggest you guys make a trailer with the best moments from all 8 days and put patreon under it and pin that tweet. I guarantee you will get much more support.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I just checked your twitter and it’s nice and everything but if I was a new guy passing by I would have no idea that the game Secret of the House exists. I suggest you guys make a trailer with the best moments from all 8 days and put patreon under it and pin that tweet. I guarantee you will get much more support.
Please try to roll down tge tweets.
Please enter discreen vision on youtube, we started the channel and over 400 followers joined, we have thousands of watches there as well. ;)
We are on every nice channel now but you can help us to get more support by showing the free version to your friends. The more people it see the more will join to support!

Last edited:
Reactions: maxtern
Jul 22, 2018
Please enter discreen vision on youtube, we started the channel and over 400 followers joined, we have thousands of watches there as well. ;)
That is good and all but it has nothing to do with my point. I was trying to say that most of your twitter audience doesn't know about this game. Rule of marketing is when you are asking for people to support you financially you need to be very specific. You say support us on patreon so we can keep drawing and making games but that is too vague. Instead if you showed a trailer and said support us on patreon so we can keep making Secret of the house, then people would know what they are paying for and you would get a lot more support. And I would even recommend focusing on a single game instead of making multiple at once.

Well these are just some advices I picked up from my uncle that has his own company which does a lot of marketing and advertising. It's up to you if you wanna use them, it's your game after all.

Reactions: RabbitHole69

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
That is good and all but it has nothing to do with my point. I was trying to say that most of your twitter audience doesn't know about this game. Rule of marketing is when you are asking for people to support you financially you need to be very specific. You say support us on patreon so we can keep drawing and making games but that is too vague. Instead if you showed a trailer and said support us on patreon so we can keep making Secret of the house, then people would know what they are paying for and you would get a lot more support. And I would even recommend focusing on a single game instead of making multiple at once.

Well these are just some advices I picked up from my uncle that has his own company which does a lot of marketing and advertising. It's up to you if you wanna use them, it's your game after all.
Please roll down on twitter we make all you wrote down, but i am thankfull for all your ideas! Please keep follow us!

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Damn, I cant find the fokken ingredients to make the suncream. Why is it important to make the minigame so fukkin difficult ? After 2 hours, I m fed up with the all fuck. Love the art and the game, but this is too much. Been everywhere, been clicking on every shit, I dont even know what is left. I found the mushroom, egg, tulip, fukk I dont even remember what the hack is missing. Some damn white flower. Clicked on everything what is white. No money, been talking to everybody, nothing.
What the heck should I do ? Anybody has a walkthrough ? :/

Reactions: Hx-01

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Damn, I cant find the fokken ingredients to make the suncream. Why is it important to make the minigame so fukkin difficult ? After 2 hours, I m fed up with the all fuck. Love the art and the game, but this is too much. Been everywhere, been clicking on every shit, I dont even know what is left. I found the mushroom, egg, tulip, fukk I dont even remember what the hack is missing. Some damn white flower. Clicked on everything what is white. No money, been talking to everybody, nothing.
What the heck should I do ? Anybody has a walkthrough ? :/
It's right on the first page. Under the download links. And yeah i had trouble with that task too. Had to use the walkthrough.

Reactions: jimbo_1234

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Error
Bug!!!

“ an abandoned kitchen-garden “
Would be nice if you can actually explain what your problem is. Matthreus hmm sorry I can't help you with that i do not play this game some other user here might be so kind and can help you.

Reactions: Kenuichi
2.50 star(s) 41 Votes