twichman

Dec 4, 2018
i'm not actually lazy but it's a bit hard to find saves and i'm affraid saves before update will not work with new update so i wanna ask for save at Day 8 and 9 pls!?
Saves from the previous version work 100% in the new game.

wowgtxxx

Jul 16, 2019
found a bug. When you have to buy dog food and a can opener and place the food down for the dog you are locked to the kitchen with no way to leave.

Reactions: SamHaim

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Well finally caught up on the content, so far really liking the game and story. Just one request could a walkthrough be added to the download to help if you get stuck or lost. I had to scroll through a lot of pages in the comment section to find what i needed to progress.

Reactions: darkel2001

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Thanks to the people doing the walkthroughs, lol not looking forward to digging the thread to find the older ones but they're gonna be appreciated later.

Feb 20, 2018
Regarding the 'If you do' game, there doesn't seem to be more content from my last save of january 2021. Am I missing some content, should I restart the game from scratch (I hope not) or is there simply nothing more ?

Mar 16, 2021
Man I hate how the dev's toxic personality carries over into his games, if it weren't for the art he would have been rightfully told to sod off.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Man I hate how the dev's toxic personality carries over into his games, if it weren't for the art he would have been rightfully told to sod off.
I have to agree. MC's best friend and the blond classmate are like the only decent people in this game. everyone else is verbally abusive, degrading, and unnecessarily mean like every second of the day. since i know how to rip the art from the folders i have considered many times just downloading the game for the art and not even playing through. All so i dont have to deal with 10 step run around games and toxic cunts spewing insults at each other the whole way.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 41 Votes