Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Say i remember finding a game with similar artystyle but i cant remember the name, does anyone know what it is called. DOesnt seem like its made by the same guy, you played as a kid with his mom, his fat best friend that manages a store.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Say i remember finding a game with similar artystyle but i cant remember the name, does anyone know what it is called. DOesnt seem like its made by the same guy, you played as a kid with his mom, his fat best friend that manages a store.
Milftoon Drama (abandoned), same artist.

Reactions: Ale69

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
Day 10: HINT! 1.Go and search for a job, You do not find any.

2. Click on the ruins, you will find an old box. There is a puzzle on padlock:

2.0n the piramid game 5+2 =7 and 2+7 =9 7 and 9 are the secound level on the piramide. Now add 7+9 = 16 , Graves: 53 +43-67 =29 The last numbers are BlG and we can see a + and - sign on the graves . All graves have the name Maria and we saw this name on the old box all around. The code is 1629.

3. To find a condom ask Grandma, Fodo and Eszter in the supermarket and visit Zoli. He will send you the graveyard enterance.
Thank you but... nope! 1629 doesn't work.

chrisman11335

Feb 7, 2018
cant leave kitchen on day 4 after i make grandma deb and dog food. all i have left is to go to university and there is no arrow so i am stuck in the kitchen. can i get some save files or something because i am pretty irritated with how buggy these can be

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
there are walkthrough games Discreen The Story of Vision Book Jasmine mini-games If You Do It 1 + 2 + 3 ?

chrisman11335

Feb 7, 2018
so there's a bug. after I finish some task. the navigation disappears so I cannot leave the room I'm currently at. I cannot exactly roll it back
i know it may sound dumb and may not work for every case but when this happened to me i made my game windowed instead of fullscreen and that did the trick

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes