Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The funny thing about that is this was done by his own doing, Inusen created multiple accounts to review bomb Milftoon Drama to test something, and that breaks F95 rules when he was caught he started blaming the mods for it, even after the mods told him it was against TOS after that he started banning people from here and made a statement on why F95 was bad on his twitter.
The funniest thing is that each time he got caught by a Mod/Staff member or one of his pledgers who complained being banned or something, he always used the Shaggy Card

• Haha
Reactions: Noce and Nullx54

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
For the time that they have thrown away, I expected more,, a simple animation, all flat scenes and only penetration, not a blowjob, handjob, kiss, he does not even play with her huge tits

• Sad
Reactions: darkel2001

verdentta

Nov 24, 2018
We need someone to post the Gasmine Mini Games visual novel that inusen is working on. If anyone has it, please post link.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Gasmine mini Games- Visual Novel- Episode 1- Bulan:

Mac: mediafire.com/file/z5la47pxgedimib/GazmineVisuaNovel-mac.zip/file

Pc: mediafire.com/file/etlc6daz0kmspvn/GazmineVisuaNovel-pc.zip/file

Android: mediafire.com/file/krn8xlpi3gnkvlb/gazminevisualnovel.dv-100-universal-release.apk/file

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Well, I liked the mini game, there are sex scenes although it doesn't make up for all the time it takes to get it out. Hubis included a few blowjobs or titjob to complete, but meh, good distraction while leaving the day 11 of The Secret of the House

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
new message from patreon:

TSOTH Day 12 was released for high tier patrons.( 70, 30, 20 USD tier patrons)
Contact us in private message, if you were a High Tier Patron on 2021.01.01 and did not get the game links yet! Thank you!
The Low Tier Patrons will get the game on 2021.12.31.

Reactions: Mehr7ad

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I hope at least 63 minutes makes sense. I want at least a licking scene of Debra's vagina, or sex without a condom. I hate condoms so much. :(
Don't get your hopes up, if it was another artist I would tell you go nuts always remember a naked pose is considered a scene here.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Don't get your hopes up, if it was another artist I would tell you go nuts always remember a naked pose is considered a scene here.
Unfortunately, I hate the milking system in update 20, that is, after two years, he starts having sex with the mother. There are so many exciting ideas. I wish I was an artist to put my ideas into reality instead of relying on artists whose ideas are so repetitive and boring. :sick:

I wish there was a magic technique or program that I could draw without being skilled . :confused:

Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes