Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
The wire is inside the box on the first cemenitery screen.
Debra should go inside the Shower after u cleaned evrything after that u have to go inside ure room and click the books on the table to study

1643650132836.png
is it in here?? i'm clicking on the box but i can get the wire

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
After cleaning Debra's room the game is telling me to look around I been going in circles at this point

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
I do but Fred says he doesn't need them yet also Debra is still in her workroom
if u finished cleaning evrything look inside the workroom again for things to click. she will get inside the shower and then u have to study
i could exactly tell u what to click if u were german lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
And again another disappointing update (could have been way better if the stupid asshole of Inusen would stop making everything a teasing fest and saying he's putting more sex scenes which is always a lie to keep people around)

I think I finally hit bottom I can't keep playing this shit is not healthy.

Oct 28, 2017
And again another disappointing update (could have been way better if the stupid asshole of Inusen would stop making everything a teasing fest and saying he's putting more sex scenes which is always a lie to keep people around)

I think I finally hit bottom I can't keep playing this shit is not healthy.
Bro can you share the update Please.

getoverhere

Jun 27, 2019
Guys Debra wants me to prepare breakfast. I agreed and then went to the blonde girl to buy her chicken food and when I fed the chickens I found eggs on the floor and picked them. Now I am stuck or is the game bugged?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Guys Debra wants me to prepare breakfast. I agreed and then went to the blonde girl to buy her chicken food and when I fed the chickens I found eggs on the floor and picked them. Now I am stuck or is the game bugged?
you have to click the stand close to the refrigerator and close to the one where the bags are it will say something like "I found some utensils"

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes