Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
its fine, would you be kind enough to upload it to google drive? id understand if id be an issuez thanks for responding
I would gladly do it if some guys didn't act like #@@$$ towards Cloud050912 . It's only out of respect for him, the OP/Original Poster, that I can't do it. It's just a matter of principle. Don't wanna be mean towards you or anyone. We are all pirates here. Still, if he gives me his approval, I'll do it in the next minutes.

Reactions: Noce

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
My english is enough for Poeple to understand me. All i need.
Ill keep doing it if i feel like it sry mate

My Patreon Account was blocked even faster xD
You'd be better off uploading to Mediafire. Mega is too sensitive when it comes to copyright. They can ban your account too:rolleyes:

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
I would gladly do it if some guys didn't act like #@@$$ towards Cloud050912 . It's only out of respect for him, the OP/Original Poster, that I can't do it. It's just a matter of principle. Don't wanna be mean towards you or anyone. We are all pirates here. Still, if he gives me his approval, I'll do it in the next minutes.
Thanks mate but u dont have to do it. If u want to share it im not against it i did with a few nice asking poeple too

You'd be better off uploading to Mediafire. Mega is too sensitive when it comes to copyright. They can ban your account too:rolleyes:
u mean because it is so hard to make new accounts?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks mate but u dont have to do it. If u want to share it im not against it i did with a few nice asking poeple too

u mean because it is so hard to make new accounts?
Sorry guys. You read the same thing as myself. :( Unless he clearly says " YES, Go Ahead " , I can't do anything.

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
just funny to me that people were like 'we need a hero. a legend etc' you come along and they pretty much treat you like you owe them something.

was legit so despicable i made my first comment here in 4years.
I said the hero things and I wasn't even here dude stop lol I personally rate him so much for the links

someone4577

Oct 8, 2021
Sheesh I was gone for a few hours then coming back to all of that...
Too bad for me not reaching here fast enough for the link, but thanks for uploading!!! An angel literally.
If anyone else have the files (android maybe) would love to get them as well.

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
I'm satisfied with you saying if the new update is good or bad XD
So far i only got one Scene but i like it.

Sorry Cloud050912 that you got banned dude and thanks for your heroism at the end, is a shame that some people can't stop being mad at a sight of something not going their way
Its fine. Its my second blocked account from him just gonna make a new one

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes