darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I don't think he will do anything to this forum, because deep down he knows that this forum has been helpful to his product.

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
I think that most of that he was pissed of with this forum because while the dev of milftoon drama was on with all those delays people went blaming on his profile instead of the dev's one.
Got banned myself from his patreon after he found out I was using this forum so... What can I say other than fuck. xD

Reactions: darkel2001 and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I think that most of that he was pissed of with this forum because while the dev of milftoon drama was on with all those delays people went blaming on his profile instead of the dev's one.
Got banned myself from his patreon after he found out I was using this forum so... What can I say other than fuck. xD
yeah a lot of the people that was banned was just for using the forum and that was a shitty move on his end

Reactions: BigTombolo

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Makes sense considering that he has been consistent with his updates while Milftoons have been what only god knows. Honestly, this could have been an opportunity for him to prove that he screwed over by milftoon and disprove his naysayers. But instead his vendetta against milftoons and now F95zone pretty much ended his chances of clearing his name.

Reactions: BigTombolo and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Makes sense considering that he has been consistent with his updates while Milftoons have been what only god knows. Honestly, this could have been an opportunity for him to prove that he screwed over by milftoon and disprove his naysayers. But instead his vendetta against milftoons and now F95zone pretty much ended his chances of clearing his name.
The Vendetta is not only the issue is also banning patrons for liking F95 which was another dumbass move

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
The Vendetta is not only the issue is also banning patrons for liking F95 which was another dumbass move
I was implying that point when I mentioned his vendetta against F95. But as we both know at this point, Inusen likes money but his banning of patrons that are on F95 is antithetical his goals. Look at Redikal, he's cool with people here + he is a donor. And in turn people respect him enough to not leak his content and he mentioned (either on Patreon or here I forgot) that he wasn't breaking even with one of his projects but he makes some good content with Tyrant's Quest and Divimera. At least he doesn't let greed get in the way of his work.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I was implying that point when I mentioned his vendetta against F95. But as we both know at this point, Inusen likes money but his banning of patrons that are on F95 is antithetical his goals. Look at Redikal, he's cool with people here + he is a donor. And in turn people respect him enough to not leak his content and he mentioned (either on Patreon or here I forgot) that he wasn't breaking even with one of his projects but he makes some good content with Tyrant's Quest and Divimera. At least he doesn't let greed get in the way of his work.
I respect that Dev so much instead of going with a tantrum, they used the mature approach after Divimera got leaked and explained why they wanted it to stay on paywall before it gets a free release after a week and you see the results the new update 0.5 is out on patreon but not here which is great and eventually it will be here for free

Reactions: Nullx54

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I respect that Dev so much instead of going with a tantrum, they used the mature approach after Divimera got leaked and explained why they wanted it to stay on paywall before it gets a free release after a week and you see the results the new update 0.5 is out on patreon but not here which is great and eventually it will be here for free
Yep and if Inusen did what Redikal had done, he would have much more money and good faith.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
im lucky then, cuz I got banned for a completely different reason. Im thinking of joining back on 20$ so I can post day 14, what do you think?
You will probably get banned from his patreon. If you want to do so, should be a secret :)

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
im lucky then, cuz I got banned for a completely different reason. Im thinking of joining back on 20$ so I can post day 14, what do you think?
I don't think you can join, If I remember patreon bans Ips so you either will need a new account or use a VPN if the new account doesn't work

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
U

uh... yeah. Ive always had the abillity to rejoin, im just still salty about the bullshit reason I was banned.
This are my two cents... DON'T, even tho I want to play the game and I was also thinking about getting into leaking the game in some way, you'll be giving him money still and well you're not teaching him a lesson... but you'll make a lot of people here happy :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zkorey
Dec 12, 2020
This are my two cents... DON'T, even tho I want to play the game and I was also thinking about getting into leaking the game in some way, you'll be giving him money still and well you're not teaching him a lesson... but you'll make a lot of people here happy :LOL:
aii, ill trust you

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes