Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Got to agree with you on this one. Sniper010 - What he's trying to say by " cliché " is a " Déjà-vu " feeling. A sort of repeatable story with another Dev = you. A sort of " Cinderella " reboot from a different Hollywood Producer if you want. The story/essence of the story is going to be similar with a few light changes.

If you want to make your own game with those models, change everything.
Most of the main milf games are cute, compassionate, very stupid, and it's easy to get her body, and I don't like that either. The more difficult it is to get the body, the more excitement and fun.

I like master milfs, they are very smart and nervous and it is very difficult to get her body like the last boss in the game. :ROFLMAO:

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I think he means that it is the same thing that we see in adult stories, I only ask you not to make the MILFS as silly as in Milftoon
No, most of Milftoon's stories are stupid and cute and easy to get her body without logic just for sex and this is disgusting to me I love the story and its context and the logical way to get the body too

If I told you about my thoughts, you would say that I am a real demon, like the author of Berserk. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: jimbo_1234 and XXII

Fj1117

Dec 1, 2018
No, most of Milftoon's stories are stupid and cute and easy to get her body without logic just for sex and this is disgusting to me I love the story and its context and the logical way to get the body too

If I told you about my thoughts, you would say that I am a real demon, like the author of Berserk. :devilish:
i can't wait to see your content sir

Reactions: jimbo_1234

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I wonder who are the " we "? The remnants of the old milftoon-drama Team ?? Hmmm...
No. I think he made his own team, with a creative team and a team that is responsible for giving music and coloring, so Inusen does not want help to anyone who offers it.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
What happened to the post that had the collection of all the scenes? I swear it was posted here and now inusen has it on his patreon.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes