Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
MC is a fokken idiot ! Grandma offers her and he doesnt want her wtf ?? How we gonna see a sex scene with grandma if MC is disgusted of her ? Damn fokken hell, I m so confused. The hottest granny ever and MC doesnt even wanna look at her...this is damn amazing -,-
I dont care all the other useless characters , just wanna f*ck stepmom and granny ! Damn...
(I played just until Day 10, right now I need some time because I m just fed up with the all sh*t ... -,- )
I know, Diana is still hot and man do I hope that we see her getting boned by the MC in the next update.

Reactions: Ale69 and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
MC is a fokken idiot ! Grandma offers her and he doesnt want her wtf ?? How we gonna see a sex scene with grandma if MC is disgusted of her ? Damn fokken hell, I m so confused. The hottest granny ever and MC doesnt even wanna look at her...this is damn amazing -,-
I dont care all the other useless characters , just wanna f*ck stepmom and granny ! Damn...
(I played just until Day 10, right now I need some time because I m just fed up with the all sh*t ... -,- )
Don't blame the MC, that's what the creator calls building tension but Is so bad that is more like building the audience blue balls.

Reactions: jimbo_1234

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
It's just to build tension, in update 13 I hope the MC changes his mind

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Project progress news

I finished designing the main milf, from clothes and facial expressions, I still have the design of the boy. Do you have any advice?

The design of the project will be in the same style as Milftoon Drama, but with different locations, different characters and a new story meaning a completely new game that will be on the Renby Engine.

Also, the sexual scenes, which are the most important thing in the game, of course will be animations and also from appropriate angles, but I will focus on the story very seriously so that sexual practices have pleasure and fun, and not only for the sake of sex.

Of course there will be mini-games, challenges, collect points, etc.

I also plan to make the Walkthrough very easy and easy to understand.

If there are any tips or suggestions, I hope you can provide them, thank you. :giggle:
I don't know if it's too much to ask, but could you make the dialogues short and precise? and that the characters are not as unbearable as in the original version?
In the future you could include character cards and make them unlockable after fucking x women, it would be interesting.

Reactions: mamy47

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I don't know if it's too much to ask, but could you make the dialogues short and precise? and that the characters are not as unbearable as in the original version?
In the future you could include character cards and make them unlockable after fucking x women, it would be interesting.
I will focus on the story a lot. I love having sex without a situation or progress in the story. I will also add comedy, as I love laughing, and there will also be a level of relationship between the character to open the sexual scene.

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
I don't get doing the whole "EW GRANNY ASS" thing when you draw the grandma hot as fuck. Maybe this will lead to a femdom situation but who knows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noce

riski sulthan

Dec 11, 2017
Project progress news

I finished designing the main milf, from clothes and facial expressions, I still have the design of the boy. Do you have any advice?

The design of the project will be in the same style as Milftoon Drama, but with different locations, different characters and a new story meaning a completely new game that will be on the Renby Engine.

Also, the sexual scenes, which are the most important thing in the game, of course will be animations and also from appropriate angles, but I will focus on the story very seriously so that sexual practices have pleasure and fun, and not only for the sake of sex.

Of course there will be mini-games, challenges, collect points, etc.

I also plan to make the Walkthrough very easy and easy to understand.

If there are any tips or suggestions, I hope you can provide them, thank you. :giggle:
I wonder what makes you trying so hard to do this, don't get me wrong, i'm with you all the way, i'm just confused coz no one asked you to do this, and damn you really don't hold back either, that's some dedication right there.... Respect!

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I wonder what makes you trying so hard to do this, don't get me wrong, i'm with you all the way, i'm just confused coz no one asked you to do this, and damn you really don't hold back either, that's some dedication right there.... Respect!
Because I just want my ideas to be real and because content creators don't do anything to please me.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well I have finished building the main character I will make him a funny and loser in life and the main milf will be an angry and pissed off what do you think ?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Isnt that too cliché ?
Got to agree with you on this one. Sniper010 - What he's trying to say by " cliché " is a " Déjà-vu " feeling. A sort of repeatable story with another Dev = you. A sort of " Cinderella " reboot from a different Hollywood Producer if you want. The story/essence of the story is going to be similar with a few light changes.

If you want to make your own game with those models, change everything.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes