Sep 7, 2020
the idea is great and i would appreciate it, but how are you going to handle the artstyle? can you draw well enough to create something that fits into the previous artstyle?
That's a good point. If I remember correctly when I was a patron of Milftoons, a new artist was brought in on the last update (Feb-21). A lot of people noticed the art was a bit off, some complained. The dev finally responded to my email after three months of silence, stated the game wasn't abandoned. Yet, come February it will be a year and not a peep from the Milftoon Drama team.

Reactions: Nosferatu Suran
Aug 3, 2017
I think, i am stuck (or is a bug) on Day 12. I´ve finished all helps (at last, i helped the grandma) and can´t leave the garden. If i click on the escape back to the house, they tell me "I can´t go here" wtf? I´m jailed in the garden. :(
I´m always stuck (thank u, bug) and I haven´t a other savegame. Can someone upload or send me the savegame before the stripclub? I doesn´t want to playing again. Thanks :)

BruceLei

Oct 12, 2021
So, this one became a sort of " Milftoon-drama Reloaded " in the end. The same scheme ;

(...)

5. Story-wise, a complete mess and a WTF scenario.
You know what? The outrageous story is one of the parts I absolutely love about this (and MTD).

That's a good point. If I remember correctly when I was a patron of Milftoons, a new artist was brought in on the last update (Feb-21). A lot of people noticed the art was a bit off, some complained. The dev finally responded to my email after three months of silence, stated the game wasn't abandoned. Yet, come February it will be a year and not a peep from the Milftoon Drama team.
So they replied in May 2021? I just don't understand why they did not at least post a message on the patreon. Well, on the other hand: Clearly saying the project is abandoned would certainly have kept new patrons from subscribing ...

milflover9999

Oct 1, 2018
Is your pfp from a game? Ifso then which one

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
All I promise you is that I will make a very, very masterpiece, and this will require effort and effort. I am one person who draws, animates, coloring, writing and programming on the game engine and everything. Can you imagine how much effort I will make.

I will also focus on the story. I do not like to have sex easily. I think it is not exciting. I will try to make the story a little logical. I will add some elements of fantasy if the project support is successful.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes