Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, this one became a sort of " Milftoon-drama Reloaded " in the end. The same scheme ;

1. several updates and few naked stuff of the Main Milf
2. Sleepy/non-consensual sex scenes for the first part
3. MC has his way with ALL THE SIDE GIRLS with ease - Hey, he could even make them pregnant if he wanted to !
4. Most updates are unbeatable without a walkthrough - The puzzles are out of the ordinary.
5. Story-wise, a complete mess and a WTF scenario.

I'm starting to ask myself if " Miltoon-drama " wasn't " Inusen" himself in the end. There's almost no differences in the way things are presented to us. If you guys played Milftoon-drama since the very first release until it got abandonned, you know what I'm talking about.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
So, this one became a sort of " Milftoon-drama Reloaded " in the end. The same scheme ;

1. several updates and few naked stuff of the Main Milf
2. Sleepy/non-consensual sex scenes for the first part
3. MC has his way with ALL THE SIDE GIRLS with ease - Hey, he could even make them pregnant if he wanted to !
4. Most updates are unbeatable without a walkthrough - The puzzles are out of the ordinary.
5. Story-wise, a complete mess and a WTF scenario.

I'm starting to ask myself if " Miltoon-drama " wasn't " Inusen" himself in the end. There's almost no differences in the way things are presented to us. If you guys played Milftoon-drama since the very first release until it got abandonned, you know what I'm talking about.
I'm currently working on reviving the Milftoon drama, and I'll make some differences.

1 - I will continue the story from update 29 and above because the story was sabotaged and made Linda pregnant and Gloria as well, which angered me and the anger of fans and supporters.
2 - The game engine will be Ren py .
3- I will present very hot sex scenes from more than one angle and also I will show the whole body because it is more sexy.
4 - It will be the same map, and if the project succeeds and the supporters are satisfied, I will build new areas.
5- I will change the name of the game due to copyright .
6 - I will open the support page on the Patreon .

I will make a demo of the game to make sure that everything is ok.

It will take me about 4 months, maybe more or less, I will try to learn on Ren py, if you know a site that teaches me, I will thank you.
Noce .

Sep 26, 2021
I'm currently working on reviving the Milftoon drama, and I'll make some differences.

1 - I will continue the story from update 29 and above because the story was sabotaged and made Linda pregnant and Gloria as well, which angered me and the anger of fans and supporters.
3- I will present very hot sex scenes from more than one angle and also I will show the whole body because it is more sexy.
4 - It will be the same map, and if the project succeeds and the supporters are satisfied, I will build new areas.

It will take me about 4 months, maybe more or less, I will try to learn on Ren py, if you know a site that teaches me, I will thank you.
Noce .

Why must you bare the burden of carrying this ring?

This is hyper ambitious and I think it is amazing that you want to give back to all of us Milftoon fans, however, why don't you just make your own game with of your improvements? By doing this, you won't have to deal with deal with anyone accusing you of stealing their ideas and art. Or, perhaps you could reach-out to another MilfToon (Or JabComix??) artist and work to bring their comix to life?

But then again, I don't know how to do any of this stuff. I am just happy to see boobs, vagina, sex, and enjoy I living through the penis/vagina of the game protagonist. Do what you want and ignore me. I just enjoy clicking through and skipping all the dialogue in these games and just enjoy the sexy time fun. haha

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Why must you bare the burden of carrying this ring?

This is hyper ambitious and I think it is amazing that you want to give back to all of us Milftoon fans, however, why don't you just make your own game with of your improvements? By doing this, you won't have to deal with deal with anyone accusing you of stealing their ideas and art. Or, perhaps you could reach-out to another MilfToon (Or JabComix??) artist and work to bring their comix to life?

But then again, I don't know how to do any of this stuff. I am just happy to see boobs, vagina, sex, and enjoy I living through the penis/vagina of the game protagonist. Do what you want and ignore me. I just enjoy clicking through and skipping all the dialogue in these games and just enjoy the sexy time fun. haha
In fact, I'm a huge fan of Milftoon Drama, to the point of madness, and I also think a lot about sex scenes and sexual stories, and also sex scenes. I will build them again. Only the map will remain as it is, and if I encounter problems of printing and publishing, I will build new sites, but Linda, Joey and Gloria will remain as they are and I think there is no They have copyright

Sep 26, 2021
In fact, I'm a huge fan of Milftoon Drama, to the point of madness, and I also think a lot about sex scenes and sexual stories, and also sex scenes. I will build them again. Only the map will remain as it is, and if I encounter problems of printing and publishing, I will build new sites, but Linda, Joey and Gloria will remain as they are and I think there is no They have copyright

Rad!! May the force be with you. It sounds like you got this and are going to make a wonderful product.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017

Noce .
There's a lot of Youtube videos that teaches Ren'py you just have to search for them and choose one that fits you.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I read the terms and conditions Patreon they are too complicated damn . :mad:

I think I'll change a little Linda and Joey and Gloria but it will be in the style of Disney drawing as it is and also I will build new sites but the story will be completed as I said earlier from update 29. :)

Reactions: qq190622703

takinhajr

Jul 30, 2020
i'm now stuck in DAY 12...

- Help people until it gets dark (which people??) i listen the conversation of a two girls in front a store, he told about a black box in the middle (in the middle of what?)
- Learn (???)

Untitled.jpg

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
i'm now stuck in DAY 12...

- Help people until it gets dark (which people??) i listen the conversation of a two girls in front a store, he told about a black box in the middle (in the middle of what?)
- Learn (???)

View attachment 1583408
If I remember the people you need to help are Kitty, Svetlana, the owner of the restaurant and I can't remember the last one and learn is basically you going to your room and read a book

Treyven

Apr 1, 2019
If I remember the people you need to help are Kitty, Svetlana, the owner of the restaurant and I can't remember the last one and learn is basically you going to your room and read a book
Need a last one, no clue

Sep 7, 2020

Noce .
Sounds good! If the demo looks good count me in for support!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sniper010
May 10, 2021

Noce .
the idea is great and i would appreciate it, but how are you going to handle the artstyle? can you draw well enough to create something that fits into the previous artstyle?

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
the idea is great and i would appreciate it, but how are you going to handle the artstyle? can you draw well enough to create something that fits into the previous artstyle?
if he can't draw he could always trace and edit from 80s and 90s disney for content.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Yes, drawing is very easy with the existing technology.

Also Inusen , who has become very arrogant and rude, unfortunately has become a failure in sexual scenes, especially angles. Now I want to make up for this deficiency. It will take me a lot of time, but I will focus on high quality.

Of course, I will need financial support to complete this project, so I will make a demo to see what you say. :giggle:

It will take me several months, so of course, high quality takes a lot of time. :geek:

Also Linda, Joey and Gloria I'm keeping their face and body but I'm changing their hair and clothes due to copyright The Patreon are very strict.

Over the next few days I will be making a prototype for Linda and Joey to get your opinion.

Last edited:
May 10, 2021
Yes, drawing is very easy with the existing technology.

Also Inusen , who has become very arrogant and rude, unfortunately has become a failure in sexual scenes, especially angles. Now I want to make up for this deficiency. It will take me a lot of time, but I will focus on high quality.

Of course, I will need financial support to complete this project, so I will make a demo to see what you say. :giggle:

It will take me several months, so of course, high quality takes a lot of time. :geek:

Also Linda, Joey and Gloria I'm keeping their face and body but I'm changing their hair and clothes due to copyright The Patreon are very strict.

Over the next few days I will be making a prototype for Linda and Joey to get your opinion.
ok, that's great. i'm looking forward to it. :coffee:

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes