Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Debate:
So far, which game do you think is the best?
Milftoon Drama or The Secret of The House
Of course milftoon drama, I like incest, but I like the story to be good, and I like to draw cartoons. :love:

If you know about games like Milftoon Drama, please tell me. :cry:

Reactions: Third Leg

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the like guys ! I will do more editing in the future ;)
It seems that you are a fan of Milftoon Drama. I also love this series madly. I will try to complete the story and try to draw animated scenes between Linda and Joey and I will make it into violent sex. I love violence so much.

Well, I think that it will take me about two years or maybe more, because I will try to draw very elaborate and professional scenes, because, as you know, I am very picky. I like to see a very perfect work.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Of course milftoon drama, I like incest, but I like the story to be good, and I like to draw cartoons. :love:

If you know about games like Milftoon Drama, please tell me. :cry:
The strong point of MTD was Gloria, she was the best character. The incest story between the MC and Linda is good but not a big deal.

Reactions: Nullx54

Yesismy

Dec 24, 2021
Well I've just installed the day 12 but i can't play the app tells me that it not installed i need someone help please

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
It seems that you are a fan of Milftoon Drama. I also love this series madly. I will try to complete the story and try to draw animated scenes between Linda and Joey and I will make it into violent sex. I love violence so much.

Well, I think that it will take me about two years or maybe more, because I will try to draw very elaborate and professional scenes, because, as you know, I am very picky. I like to see a very perfect work.
How and where?
I've read another dude saying he's making a remake.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
How and where?
I've read another dude saying he's making a remake.
Yes I am waiting for that person like you.

I want to create imaginary sexual situations between Joey and Linda and this will take me about two years or maybe more. I will continue the story after update 29 of Milftoon Drama.

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Yes I am waiting for that person like you.

I want to create imaginary sexual situations between Joey and Linda and this will take me about two years or maybe more. I will continue the story after update 29 of Milftoon Drama.
Go to the Milftoon Drama thread, there's this guy i told you which is already working on it, so you could maybe help him.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Go to the Milftoon Drama thread, there's this guy i told you which is already working on it, so you could maybe help him.
Yes I know who he is and I talked to him that he is working fine.

I won't work now, I said it will take me a lot of time after about a year.

Yesismy

Dec 24, 2021
Plese someone could help me i can't play the day 12 the actualization sei that my app is not installed and I have the app installed could someone please help me

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes