Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I keep meaning to wait until mc finally fucks debra, but I still wind up playing every update.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
t
To the hallway with the pot. Just click the icon and he sets it on the floor.
first to poot in on the flor i must have the fucking flowerpot with the onion ! But i dose not have it ! Only i have is the flowerpot in the garden and no fucking onion ! So i usked were i can take this fucking onion to craft flowerpot with the onion from flowerpot in the garden !!

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
t

first to poot in on the flor i must have the fucking flowerpot with the onion ! But i dose not have it ! Only i have is the flowerpot in the garden and no fucking onion ! So i usked were i can take this fucking onion to craft flowerpot with the onion from flowerpot in the garden !!
This post confused me more then it helped.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I keep meaning to wait until mc finally fucks debra, but I still wind up playing every update.
the developer understands perfectly well that everyone wants to see sex with Debra, so he will postpone it as much as possible. But I hope that when it finally happens, it will be incredibly hot in different positions and from different angles, and we will finally get something that we have been waiting for for so long, I hope this scene does not disappoint.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
This post confused me more then it helped.
That is what i must say about your first answer ! i have a task from Debra to preaper the flowerpot with the onion ! Only i have is the flowerpot in the gadern sou i usked you were i must take this fucking onion to preaper the flowerpot with the onion with flowerpot in the garden ?!!

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Debra asked you to preaper the flowerpot with onion . Put the preapered flowerpot with onion in the coridor ! How preapered the fucking flowerpot with onion when you have only the emty florwerpot in the garden and no others reagents such as black soil and this same fucking onion ?!!

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Fucking how do you ask fucking questions without fucking adding in the fucking word "fucking" in over and fucking over? ....fucking. It's a mystery.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Is it true that incest is planned for The Secret Of The House in the future?
The mc does not share blood ties with anyone, so no. Now it only remains to know when Debra's daughter will be introduced to us.

between them if there can be nice incest :sneaky:

Aug 3, 2017
I think, i am stuck (or is a bug) on Day 12. I´ve finished all helps (at last, i helped the grandma) and can´t leave the garden. If i click on the escape back to the house, they tell me "I can´t go here" wtf? I´m jailed in the garden. :(

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
This time it was a bit complicated because the things to do were crossed to be able to do them but I was able to finish on the Day 12

trojan66

Nov 2, 2020
The mc does not share blood ties with anyone, so no. Now it only remains to know when Debra's daughter will be introduced to us.

between them if there can be nice incest :sneaky:
I know MC is not Debra's son but in one of the previous posts dev said he is planning to make incest version eventually so I was wondering if it is still in plans

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes