Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
If you are concerned about copyright, you should rename all the characters, or at least the most recurring ones.
The main reason is that I want to build my own world and I also want to be unique.
Today I finished building the main milfs, I still built the boy, and when I finish I will build the house, rooms, etc.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
The main reason is that I want to build my own world and I also want to be unique.
Today I finished building the main milfs, I still built the boy, and when I finish I will build the house, rooms, etc.
Maybe you can include a Latina, I don't know, for fun XD

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
2 sex scenes with different angles probably one with a rub (that's what people love to see) and probably 5 sexy scenes you know some static pin ups and some with tiddies juggling a bit for effect (Don't take this comment serious is just a joke)
Unfortunately he is so bad at the angles of sex that when I talked to him to improve his angles he gave me a block. :confused:

I am currently working on my own project and of course I will choose good sex angles that show the whole body or a large part of it to be more exciting as in the animation of a sex scene that I made and plan some daring sex scenes to be two or three angles.

I will also choose the same way to play Milftoon and also the same coloring, but with completely new places and new characters. I will build them with the addition of mini games and puzzle to make the game more fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noce

Txbiez

Jun 26, 2018
Unfortunately he is so bad at the angles of sex that when I talked to him to improve his angles he gave me a block. :confused:

I am currently working on my own project and of course I will choose good sex angles that show the whole body or a large part of it to be more exciting as in the animation of a sex scene that I made and plan some daring sex scenes to be two or three angles.

I will also choose the same way to play Milftoon and also the same coloring, but with completely new places and new characters. I will build them with the addition of mini games and puzzle to make the game more fun.
love to see how successful your project will reach,respect bro

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Project progress news

I finished designing the main milf, from clothes and facial expressions, I still have the design of the boy. Do you have any advice?

The design of the project will be in the same style as Milftoon Drama, but with different locations, different characters and a new story meaning a completely new game that will be on the Renby Engine.

Also, the sexual scenes, which are the most important thing in the game, of course will be animations and also from appropriate angles, but I will focus on the story very seriously so that sexual practices have pleasure and fun, and not only for the sake of sex.

Of course there will be mini-games, challenges, collect points, etc.

I also plan to make the Walkthrough very easy and easy to understand.

If there are any tips or suggestions, I hope you can provide them, thank you. :giggle:

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
MC is a fokken idiot ! Grandma offers her and he doesnt want her wtf ?? How we gonna see a sex scene with grandma if MC is disgusted of her ? Damn fokken hell, I m so confused. The hottest granny ever and MC doesnt even wanna look at her...this is damn amazing -,-
I dont care all the other useless characters , just wanna f*ck stepmom and granny ! Damn...
(I played just until Day 10, right now I need some time because I m just fed up with the all sh*t ... -,- )

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes