Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Chill guys. The link was working. I succeeded at downloading the update. Don't know why it doesn't work anymore, but link definitely got nuked really fast. Wait a bit. He's probably going to upload it again.

BTW : what's the deal with all those dummy accounts ? Is it the same person trying to spam ? Too funny. One guy is here since April 2021 and his first post in this forum is " The file is not working, you need to update it " ? LOL.

Schizophrenia can be cured with proper treatments you know ? No need to make us believe there's a bunch of ppl complaining when it can be a single one. hahaha.

May 10, 2021
Lol so many low brain poeple here.
The Links already got taken down. IF u gyus were just so nice and ask: Hey could you reupload this?
But i think i read more idiots than thanks (even got some PNs).
So go fuck yourself guys and hope someone will reupload it lol
ignore them, of course i want to play the update, but even funnier i find that inusen spams f5 to prevent sharing love. :KEK:

Dec 12, 2020
Chill guys. The link was working. I succeeded at downloading the update. Don't know why it doesn't work anymore, but link definitely got nuked really fast. Wait a bit. He's probably going to upload it again.

BTW : what's the deal with all those dummy accounts ? Is it the same person trying to spam ? Too funny. One guy is here since April 2021 and his first post in this forum is " The file is not working, you need to update it " ? LOL.

Schizophrenia can be cured with proper treatments you know ? No need to make us believe there's a bunch of ppl complaining when it can be a single one. hahaha.
hey, if you managed to snag the android version could you reuploqd to a google drive? its fine if we have to wait a bit, just thought id ask anyway...

• Sad
Reactions: Mehr7ad and Kakato

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Any chance for a kind soul to reupload the pc version? Thanks in advance, also for the one who post the first mega links!

Reactions: Theclownowo
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes