3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
How do I get the seeds to upgrade the field? Thought I bought them from the market but it still won't let me upgrade it and there is no option to buy them from the market anymore.
You don't need to upgrade or to buy more seeds that enough,if you get scene ,then the game is end and more stuff coming in part4

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019

Unlocked

dec com.png

I just finished and sent 6 commissions for Tier 4 and 5 Patrons.
2 Scenes left from Factotum to finish and I just worked out the Secret of the House day 2 gameplay for the next update.
I also started on the first Artbook, which will be published for Tier 3 patrons.
I will continue on the commissions to finish and publish the Factotum 2 before x-mas.
Have a nice time!Take care!
Thank you!

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Does anyone have a Factotum Milf Expansion game download link? pls
_1foLMeR_400x400.jpg

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SUPPORT ME WITH ONE SINGLE DOLLAR SO I CAN CONTINUE MY STORIES:) THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Factotum Milf expansion for PC and Android!+WALKTHROUGH!!
Mega update Download link for Pc:

#5amZA_NZqwVfi6SVy6GhNP8VfrS_1jkfp0YPtK69XYY
Key: 5amZA_NZqwVfi6SVy6GhNP8VfrS_1jkfp0YPtK69XYY
Mediafire file for PC:

Mega update Download link for Android:
#Ya2N8ZqEh9-PD8h47NuGztW33Qw_QZoQGJMSOQRo6LE
Key: Ya2N8ZqEh9-PD8h47NuGztW33Qw_QZoQGJMSOQRo6LE

Click on the objects, find the multi ways of the scenes.
Use the Back button to roll time back and see some other scenes:)
Have a nice time with playing the new expansion and I Wish you a Merry Christmas!

Factotum Milf expansion 2020.12.22 WALKTHROUGH:
First of all look around everywhere, Click on everything, Read the Dialogue! They give hints!
1. Talk to Gyula and enter your apartment.(Choose any option you wish.)
2. In your room take the 2 bags down by clicking on them, take off your jacket.Take the letter, read it. Take up the newspaper.Take the bag behind you.
3. Exit the apartment and go to floor 3. Andrew is before the door but he lets you in.
4. Talk with Marika and follow the flow of the dialogs.
5. Start to repair the Microwave.
6. After getting burned clean yourself by clicking on the bathtub.
7. Go outside, talk with Aunt Marika. Go inside the bathroom and take the sponge.
8 .Click on Microwave,vase, books and throw them out on the corridor outside of the apartment.(Pink trash can.)Clean up the dirt by clicking on it.
9. Go home and take up the Phase pencil( in the living room on the couch). Take up the book from the box in your foreroom.
10. Go to the other door of floor 4 and talk with Ancika. Search for the socket in the bathroom and after Ancika found the socket click on the burned socket on the wall.
11. Choose as you wish by the scene of repair. There are more ways!
12. You land on your outside corridor. There is Rose and you can talk with her. There are multi ways, decide wich you choose(if you want have sex or not).
13. After the scene with Rose , Andrew is outside on the corridor and he wants you to make a party.
14. He gave you some decorations but you need more. Go to Ancika and ask her to get some stuff. Go down on floor one to buy a christmas tree from Sabrina.
15. Go to your own living room on floor 4 and Gyula will knock on the door. He gives you bad lights. Go to the living room and take a bulb from the small lamp on the left. Click on the bulb in invertory and repair the lights.
16. Go to Marika and click on invertory items to decorate.
17. Party begins. Look around and listen to the talking. After a time Gyula and Rose disappear. Enter the bathroom and you will see some..dirty stuff.
18. End of Factotum Milf expansion for now. To be continued!

Reactions: Morasaky

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Party begins. Look around and listen to the talking. After a time Gyula and Rose disappear. Enter the bathroom and you will see some..dirty stuff.
in the end, nothing dirty was shown

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Party begins. Look around and listen to the talking. After a time Gyula and Rose disappear. Enter the bathroom and you will see some..dirty stuff.
in the end, nothing dirty was shown
yeap,same here

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes