3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Inusen san, there will be a public release sometime or its just patreon only ? if it is, next month i will try to subscribe to you ;-; your strategy game is awesome btw.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I do not know the time of free release yet.
But the way you cry i would say do not log in with one single dollar to my patreon.

If everyone will think like this: "I wont log in because he will release it for free later without i pay"- noone will pay and i can stop game making. If everyone will think like this i can not work on such games.

I am not angry, i am sad :people comment like that. I released 2 version+ Factotum total free, made you a mobile version as well and released it total free.
I need to pay 420 usd/month taxes even if i do not earn a single usd.

I think everyone can decide if she/he wants to support me or not.You do not need to cry because it is not a must! You can wait the free release.

Reactions: atef

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019

You can buy me a coffee, it is fast easy, you only need a Paypla account to support me!
Just if oyu liek to support me! XD

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
But the way you cry i would say do not log in with one single dollar to my patreon.

If everyone will think like this: "I wont log in because he will release it for free later without i pay"- noone will pay and i can stop game making. If everyone will think like this i can not work on such games.

I am not angry, i am sad :people comment like that. I released 2 version+ Factotum total free, made you a mobile version as well and released it total free.

I think everyone can decide if she/he wants to support me or not.You do not need to cry because it is not a must! You can wait the free release.
i'm so sorry inusen.

I didn't mean to offend you

your work is wonderful and nothing more fair than people paying for it, sorry if i sounded rude.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
i'm so sorry inusen.

I didn't mean to offend you

your work is wonderful and nothing more fair than people paying for it, sorry if i sounded rude.
You did not sound rude, you are really kind, just the way you think XD if everyone wil think like that i am afraid i need to stop making games. I hope you understand this. I know we have a hard financial time, but without money how can i pay the bills of electricity to make the game? If people only wait free content i can stop my work and search another job. It takes long hours to make programming, compose music, make animations.
I just read a lot of comments right now like this: some poeple told me i am a laier because i promised free games. They say i got a bad person because i want to get payed for the games i make. They never ever supported me and write such bad comments of me on forums or on my twitter!!
I published free animations, comis, pinups, images on my twitter for 10 years now and noone offered me money for that.Is this a natural thinG?I need to do free content?
And i sent you 3 total free games in the past 10 months. Now i ask for support and everyone is against me.. they are against pay one single usd.

I would like to ask everyone: Wait the game release if you can not support me! I answer all the questions!I am happy I can talk with you!
But please do not blame me , so do not make it like it is a must to pay me anything!Do not make it like i make it in other way then Patreon creators.
Thank you!

MadMax12

Oct 6, 2020

Why there's still no ifyoudo thread in game developing section, if you oblige to regular update this game there for sure you will find more supporters, the game is really cool i think that its only the matter of time and your will of hard work and you will have the same level patreon or higher that milftoon drama.I recommend you also putting signature in your f95zone profile with your patreon page becouse youre here well-known and liked person and making post often =) The game is great and i think that its only up to you if u want to become game developer. Cheers :D

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
You did not sound rude, you are really kind, just the way you think XD if everyone wil think like that i am afraid i need to stop making games. I hope you understand this. I know we have a hard financial time, but without money how can i pay the bills of electricity to make the game? If people only wait free content i can stop my work and search another job. It takes long hours to make programming, compose music, make animations.
I just read a lot of comments right now like this: some poeple told me i am a laier because i promised free games. They say i got a bad person because i want to get payed for the games i make. They never ever supported me and write such bad comments of me on forums or on my twitter!!
I published free animations, comis, pinups, images on my twitter for 10 years now and noone offered me money for that.Is this a natural thinG?I need to do free content?
And i sent you 3 total free games in the past 10 months. Now i ask for support and everyone is against me.. they are against pay one single usd.

I would like to ask everyone: Wait the game release if you can not support me! I answer all the questions!I am happy I can talk with you!
But please do not blame me , so do not make it like it is a must to pay me anything!Do not make it like i make it in other way then Patreon creators.
Thank you!
i have a question about the game, i'm farming in part 2, but i can put less than 10 workers on food

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
i have a question about the game, i'm farming in part 2, but i can put less than 10 workers on food
Please tell more.YOu maybe play part 3 and if oyu build a field you can make more peasants to work to collect food.
In part 3 the wild animals are hunted to much and Artemis makes a STop on killing deers. You need to find an alternative to collect food!

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
All I know is that I am having problems with food, could it be because I have a lot of workers?

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
No, I try to put all the versions in one single install and you only need to install the new version and it overwrites the past versions and gets the saves from the earlyer version. Do not uninstall the old version on android!!
On pc open the new version on same hard disc you played the previouse 2 or 1 and it should see saves. If oyu can not see save copy the simple SAVES folder to your new game folder.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
TSOTH.jpg
A new Milf was Born!

A new Visual novel started today to be prepared!
I will publish If you do 3 in a few weeks here as well!

BigBoy24

Oct 21, 2019
View attachment 893744
A new Milf was Born!

A new Visual novel started today to be prepared!
I will publish If you do 3 in a few weeks here as well!
wow!Everytime u create a girl I’m fascinated. The girl looks like Linda, maybe is her sister :))). Tell us how will gonna be “the secret of the house” please.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes