3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Part 3 is almost done, all i need to put in a nice sex scene:)
Also i made a bigger gameplay now, still have ideas to expand it.But some time i need to stopXD
I also try to open my patreon so i do not think in this month i will be able to publish the games next part.I need to run around to make a firm...it will be a long ride, so Mask up!XD
Part 4 is prepared as well in some scenes, i really love to make that part of an adventure:)made a lot of animations for it an learned a lot from the great old masters!
I am really happy you ask me about next part, it makes me motivated, but to make a free game like this monthly-i have no time, i need to eran money so i get time for this, So please ,if you will be able, watch my patreon and support me with 1 single dollar in the future!:) I have a lot of ideas and allready started on 2 other games with more visual novel and point and click type:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zkorey
Mar 19, 2018
Part 3 is almost done, all i need to put in a nice sex scene:)
Also i made a bigger gameplay now, still have ideas to expand it.But some time i need to stopXD
I also try to open my patreon so i do not think in this month i will be able to publish the games next part.I need to run around to make a firm...it will be a long ride, so Mask up!XD
Part 4 is prepared as well in some scenes, i really love to make that part of an adventure:)made a lot of animations for it an learned a lot from the great old masters!
I am really happy you ask me about next part, it makes me motivated, but to make a free game like this monthly-i have no time, i need to eran money so i get time for this, So please ,if you will be able, watch my patreon and support me with 1 single dollar in the future!:)I have a lot of ideas and allready started on 2 other games with more visual novel and point and click type:)
Thank you wery much

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
p5.jpg
I added a few pinups and update a mini game right now on my Patreon!
I also updated a new mini game:
This mini game is avaiable on android-tablet, mobile phone.
I learn renpy now and i am almost finished with the If you do 2 android version: I need to make buttons larger so we can touch it on screen:) This si not easy!
I will release the android versions of my games in a few weeks for free as well. Also if you can, support me so If you do can be prepared faster , i also update recently on my patreon(pinups, minigames). The factotum gets some nice chicks, too. allready added some in the next expansion:)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fayrus and Valila

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
1 srlfi.jpg

Here is a small teasing for the HALLOWEEN Content!

Tink is making some sexy Selfies to entertain her Friends:)

I prepared for you Mini Games, A Story and Pinups!

Support me with 30 usd and you get acess to all my games and you can ask for a commission pinup!One character+ pose!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lexx228 and Valila

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
anyone link me to ho to play If You Do? Everytime i have a peasant start working on something i cant get him stop. No idea how to collect food or switch to collecting stones to build houses. The tutorial didnt really help. All I can do is keep clicking on the 3 characters. Hitting the plus and minus signs isnt doing anything

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Download the game If you do 1-2 on your phone!
News in game:
-I changed the size of the buttons
-I added some more extra in the shop
-I added an extra button when you talk to Furo
Click on the link to download:
#2gYoi2Jgw2ZXCmGOuI0ugVtc1tZmArkzLvXggg2TH_0
Have a nice time!!!
minigamok2.jpg
Play the mini game with sexy milfs, read my storybook!

Last edited:

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Wtf man, this art-style is amazing, I trully wish you the best. You should be swiming in money... I would kill for a full animated video of your work. Big hug and stay safe.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes